Welcome to PatsFans.com

Trump Must Have a Serious Inadequacy Fear

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by shmessy, Apr 22, 2011.

1. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +319 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Seriously, folks, this guy is a walking psychotic. He needs help.

The Republicans spinmeisters (Malkin, Coulter, Rove, etc.) are working overtime trying to drown this guy now - - but their grassroots primary voters are supporting him.

This just says it all:

Donald Trump tells people to 'stay tuned' for details on his wealth - CNN.com

The Dems must be praying this guy wins the nomination.
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why do you say that? He's an attention whore (certainly not the only one in this country) and every time people like you talk about him, you give him exactly what he wants.
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hes helping the dems right now with his birther nonsense. The other Rep. running, (or potentially running) is paying any attention to real issues, they have to keep pace with trump
  4. shmessy

Ratings:
    +319 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Bingo. He evidently wants the Republican nomination and I want him to succeed at that.

What's your point?

Before she circled the drain, I was rooting for Palin to gain the nomination.

It's Geeks and Freaks on parade - - the worst thing that could happen to the Dems is if an actual adult like Romney or Pawlenty win, then it might be a contest in the general election.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

Man, lots of people are really trying to tear this man down. The establishment GOP knows he's not one of them, so they don't want him, and the dems know that he'll say the things that those establishment candidates won't say. I wouldn't vote for Trump, but I hope he keeps saying whatever it is that's on his mind. It's somewhat sad when a narcisitic, self absorbed, billionaire egotist is the most honest dude running. Most honest, and probably the most qualified. Oh my how far we've fallen. :bricks:
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My point is that it is foolhardy to call him psychotic and then give him exactly what he is looking for, that being all this attention and discussion focused on him. You're being manipulated and you don't even seem to realize it.
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Anyone who thinks that Donald Trump has the interest of most of the american folk at heart, needs to up their anti-delusional medication..

This is about him, his brand and his empire... nothing else. It is a marketing ploy, under the guise of politics.
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

You know when I see Karl Rove, who is arguably the biggest loser establishment reject in the republican party, on TV ripping The Donald I can't help but like him (The Donald) more and more. Clearly the establishment in both parties don't want to see Trump gain any traction, or pub. They don't want him to speak, because they know the sheep they've been manipulating for the last 30-40 years are dumb enough to listen. Afterall, the sheep have been loyally listening to Coke and Pepsi, even as they each run this once great country straight into the ground. I've always maintained that the one thing Coke and Pepsi will unite over, is the rise of RC Cola.

Just look at how they each treat Ron Paul. Look at how the media treats Ron Paul. Ever notice how Paul is not included in any of these poll questions. They just polled in NH and they asked how even the most challegned establishment GOP candidate would fair there, but no mention of Paul to those questioned. Hmmmm....
  9. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Heh, I see what you're saying. If both the Repubs and Dems hate someone, then you've got to wonder, eh?

Yeah, I always scratch my head about the Ron Paul exclusion. I know he's old, but there are a lot of people that would still vote for him.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  10. shmessy

Ratings:
    +319 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Epic fail.

The Dems are rooting hard for this guy to gain the Republican nomination.

In fact, a few of the more lucid right wingers in here have actually made the claim that he's a dem plant.

This guy is Ross Perot minus an economic plan.
  11. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Wheres Limbaugh on Trump, i haven't heard a peep out of him, I think hes afraid to take on The Donald. The Donald just tore Rove a new one after Rove critisized him. Trump called Rove a loser, that the reason Obama is POTUS is because Rove drove Bush into the ground. That he would never take advice from Rove.

"Karl Rove has a loser issue...[he] is the man that ran Bush into the ground," Trump said. "Bush finished so weak that we ended up getting Obama. He ran the man into the ground."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/22/trump-takes-on-rove/
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  12. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

Epic fail are your daily talking points. The dems know Trump isn't going to get the nomination. They do know he will say the things that established, more main stream politicians with a chance won't. Do you honestly think Trump has any chance at winning the nomination? Of course you don't. If you do, then that's the only epic fail in this entire thread. If the dems liked Trumps chances for the nomination, and preferred to face him, then they would be throwing alcolades his way in order to help him. Why aren't they doing that? Why are they trying to discredit him? Because they want to destroy his credibility. They don't want people to pay attention to anything he says. Look beyond the blinders and the talking points sometime. ;) One thing the GOP and Dems will do around nomination time, is not rip the people they prefer to face. They want the candidate they view as the "lay-up" to win the nod.
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

The Donald is right again.
  14. shmessy

Ratings:
    +319 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

That's some great political insight.

If you think grassroots Republican primary voters would be MORE LIKELY to vote for a candidate because the Democratic party is praising him, then you might be interested in buying oceanfront property in Nebraska.
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

What was that term you used, epic fail? :rolleyes: The point is you wouldn't tear down the candidate you'd prefer to face, prior to his/her securing the nomination. See John McLame. You act indifferent, hold your ammo, rip the people you truly do fear, etc, etc. etc.... before you move to trash your preferred opponents chances. It's not that you would "praise" him, as much as it is you'd subtly try to increase the chances of his/her nomination as much as you possibly could. It's called politics dude. When you only echo the dail talking points of your preferred party, you tend to miss what's really going on. ;)
  16. shmessy

Ratings:
    +319 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

On what planet do you live?

You wrote: "If the dems liked Trumps chances for the nomination, and preferred to face him, then they would be throwing alcolades his way in order to help him"

To understand the sheer ignorance of that quote, all one has to do is Google the terms "Romney", "Health Care" and "Deval Patrick Praises" and hit the search button to learn exactly how poisonous Democrat "accolades" are to a Republican trying to win in his party's primaries.

Here's something for you to learn (it's so elementary it's embarassing that I have to actually write it out for you) If Democrats bash a Republican, that RAISES that Republican in the eyes of the GOP true believers (primary voters). You must be the last person on America who doesn't understand that.

Whenever you're caught with your finger up your nose in an argument, you instantly reach back for your binky-mantra "daily talking points". (To paraphrase Dylan Thomas) it's the last refuge to which you cling.

But keep 'em coming Real World, this last one is hilarious - - I must remember the words of wisdom from you - - 'Democrat accolades HELP Republicans gain votes in Republican primaries' - - classic.
  17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

His statement makes perfect sense to those who understand how the political process works.
  18. shmessy

Ratings:
    +319 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Another genius who thinks that Republican grassroots primary voters are swayed towards Republican candidates when they get praised by Democratic officials.

That makes two Poli-Sci professors on the forum today.
  19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Maybe someday you'll understand that which the rest of us do. Maybe, but doubtfully.

BTW, as a note of friendly advice, please be more careful with your antagonistic attitude. Not only is it a violation of forum rules, but there are people in here who think I am the only one who behaves in such a manner. You certainly wouldn't want to aide in dispelling their carefully crafted illusions.
  20. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Not the serious ones....... This clown could be a nightmare for Obama..... more so then the rest of snoozers in the Repub stable.

If gas is at $6 barrel and food prices keep skyrocketing, we'll slide RIGHT BACK into a recession. His approval ratings will be in the tank going into an election cycle and he'll be staring at a candidate that is 1) Charismatic (and he is) and 2) telling the people the BS they wanna hear, even if it is unrealistic.

Obama knows that's the exact guy he was when he hoodwinked America with his complete BS "hope and change" crap. As much as you say the "Dems" are rooting for him........ they're not the ones that that will have to run against him. They are not rooting for him. The last thing Obama and his people want is another charismatic "smoke and mirror" snake-oil salesman to run against..... It'd be like running against himself.