Welcome to PatsFans.com

Trump: "Fire Condoleeza Rice"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Seymour93, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=59527&CFID=9272823&CFTOKEN=88100443

Will conservatives now side with Rosie?
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

I won't side with Rosie, I never liked Rice, but if a Conservative says they don't like Rice the Liberals come scurrying out of their little rat holes screaming "Racist".

Some of the more "Holy Ones" on here will probably call this post "Racist" because I posted it.

Conservatives have to be very careful in saying anything about Rice.

When the conservatives were criticizing Cynthia McKinney it was Racism when the liberals do the same to Rice it's politics.

Rice is a well educated person and a decent human being but she stinks at her job, she doesn't have the balls to tell the Pelosi Tribe to go f-ck themselves.
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

so she's smart and "decent"... but why, in your opinion, doesn't she do a good job? or is it merely that she's not nasty enough to Pelosi and the gang?

curious, is that what you believe a Secretary of State's prime role should be? merely nasty to democrats? you're laughable...

please try and answer these questions, for once, if you would...
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Rice should be fighting FIRE WITH FIRE, there is no NASTIER ruthless group of people in politics today than those Smirking Grinning Bastads that cluster atround Auntie Pelosi when she steps up the Camera's to show the American people her "F-cking False Teeth".
    :rocker: "yup"
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +898 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

Rice is not a true conservative ... and that is why Bush likes her. it is also why many conservatives despise her. Rice has worked very hard to make sure Africa does not become the Middle East. Let's face it, in politics doing the right thing or thinking the right thing is never clear cut.

Overall I would say she has been more right than wrong...

Overall I would say she is and has been the opposite of Rumsfeld
    and that can only be good. She was always trying to get Bush to turn away from Rumsfeld ... and she was right.

People who despise her really don't know what she is doing. It's rather impossible to hate Rumsfeld and Rice because they are polar opposites.
    The hate is more political than substantial. Again, she is not without flaws,
    but I like her for herlong term approach to things...leaving room to alter the plan which ia usually a good and necessary part of the process.
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 5 / -2

Try being an American Sec of State these days. Then try being a female Sec. of State these days. Then, try being an American female Sec. of State in the Middle East these days. If that wasn't enough, try being George Bush's American, female, Sec. of State, in the Middle East, dealing with radical, or loony muslim leaders, while being a single black woman.

[​IMG]
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Powell was perfect... no one ever seems to question why he "resigned"
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +439 / 5 / -2

Jeez, why do you think he did? He couldn't bring himself to work with the retards in office. He was the one sane individual of the lot. Personally, I was hoping GW would can Cheney in 2004, and run the ticket with Powell as VP. I really liked Powell. I was hoping, and still hope, that he will run for president in 2008. I'd be curious of what his positions would be. At any rate, one sour point is that he went in front of the UN and made the case for war. He did warn the Admin that once you break it, you own it, and that's what I told my brother in 2003. Wars NEVER go the way you expect them to.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Bush didn't take his sh!t, the buck stopped at Bush's desk not Powell's.

Powell couldn't run the show so took his little ball and went home.
    :bricks:
  10. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Powell resigned because he could no longer look at himself in the mirror after that embarrassing show at the UN with his giant pictures with a paragraph on the back of each one. He was embarrassed for perpetuating the fraud that is the Iraq "war".
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

She could be the Tom Brady of Secretaries of State; but since we have the Rod Rust of Presidents we'll never know. Blaming her is like blaming a sailor for not being able to row a boat with a rope. All we can really say for sure is that most likely, she doesn't have quite as much character as Powell. Which really ain't saying much decades in the military tend to produce people with character to spare. Really the only thing she deserves blame for is that goofy hairstyle.

Did Trump run out of attention-whore medicine or what? I'm getting pretty tired of hearing his name every other second.
  13. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Perfect post! I don't think we will ever know how good or bad she was at her job because of the "handicap" she was given. And I don't mean what you just listed, I mean the small minds she had to negotiate with that looked down on her for being a Black women.

I had a little 5'3" 110 pound Hispanic female partner. She was very good at her job and we would many times encounter subjects who did not want to talk to her but would direct all of thier comments to me even if it was her call and she was "in charge" of that call. Now being I am not "negotiating" I loved these calls because I would force these people to talk to her and acknowledge her as the officer in charge. It was great slapping these people in thier face with thier bigotry. Now Rice doesn't have that option.

I would agree with the Trump comments....OK do you need publicity or something? I didn't mind him talking about Rosie because she IS a nasty person, it was a little like the pot calling the kettle black but still nice to see someone bring out the true Rosie for all to see. Trump commenting on forgien policy and such STFU.
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

She's the right person at the wrong time. She needs a job where she can utilize her brains, not put them in a box and install "W Office" as an operating system.

The Don and Rosie need to be ignored. Every post about them makes it worse. Oh sh-t.....I did it, didn't I?
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +439 / 5 / -2

Well, I was a 22 year old project manager on a $3.4 million dollar project in 1997, my first year out of college. I know what it's like to have to deal with people who either don't respect you from first glance, or who feel you are beneath them. I couldn't imagine what it would be like for an American in the ME, since people hate us. What it would be then like for an American woman, since they, the ME'ers, treat their women as total inferiors, coupled with the fact that said american woman was black. Oh, and had a bad hair do to boot. Right sdaniels? :D
  16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

This is a rant by Donald Trump, somehow takes a turn and Rosie is interjected, why do we give a rat's ass about what he or anyone like him says?? If he were to give me a financial tip I might listen, but since when does he give political advice?? His comments remind me of those Hollywood Access shows who cares??

When he puts his ass on the line and runs for office and becomes elected then I might listen.. until then STFU.
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Exactly true.
    Trump has everything anyone could want except humility, decency, and class.
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +439 / 5 / -2

Well, one thing especially...

[​IMG]

Ike Rumba!