Welcome to PatsFans.com

True Unemployment number is higher than 9.4%

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jun 5, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +486 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I have brought this up several times in the past. We actually changed the way we measure unemployment since the recession of the late 70's/early 80's. Now they don't count discouraged or underemployed and still looking.

Very deceiptful.

3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's Obama's scam because he wants his dumb sheeps to think that everything is getting better while it's not. You see what happens when you elect obama? You get a different kind of 'result'.

It's really sad to see Obama run this country by deception and lies.

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

EXACTLY! Its usually close to double what is reported, use that as a rule of thumb.

NEP,

where have you been living over the laste decade or so. Its like each post you put up here, I wanna come back with the exact same reply "Where have you been?"

is it because there is a democrat in the white house, and you are an opposition american (which is fine with me)....or did you JUST start reading the news in January...I'm curious....

5. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You hadn't seen me much because libbies CENSORED me for a few months.

I have been around but it's the first time I participate in a political forum because I don't like what I'm seeing in this country. I have read news EVERY MORNING FOR YEARS.

When I heard "Yes, we can", i knew the BS was coming and I had to do something about it. It was too good to be true.

Until Obama is out of office and the country is back to a good old day, I will continue exposing Obama's lies and deption and the stupidity of liberals.

I have an obligation to give my children and grandchildren a better future. I don't see how it happens when Obama keeps fcking up the country like this.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

again...just curious...

is what you consider to the the "Good old day" the Bush presidency? Is that what policy/climate you believe that our children and grandchildren should hope to live in?

also....since you seem to be posting here constantly....what got you "CENSORED" from the liberals here? you can be vague, as I don't want you to get censored again...by liberals

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

it's funny... this exact topic was brought up last fall, and last winer, ... but the "everything is fine" crowd insisted is was "chicken little" rhetoric... now that the progressive leader has been in office a while, suddenly they recognize the truth about unemployment numbers...

when you're done speculating, we'll be over here acknowledging that it is rooted in energy, not Dem. or Rep. leadership.

8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +467 / 18 / -17

All along it's been stated that unemployment will continue to climb for a few months when the recession ends. There's now some evidence that things are starting to turn around, but there's still a lot to be done. I think by the time Obama's first term is complete, the recovery will be well underway.

9. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I want them to have a good education system. They will have extra money because of a good job. They will enjoy the freedom without worrying what will happen to them. Yes, i want them to be healthy and happy.

I was censored because of the number of my harmless anti-Obama threads LAST YEAR. Before my posts WERE posted, I HAD TO HAVE A MOD'S APPROVAL. In another word, they REVIEWED my posts to see if they WERE 'appropriate'. If it was appropriate, it was posted 1 day late. Otherwise, you would NEVER SEE IT.

The fcking libbies WERE HAPPY TO SEE IT HAPPEN. Do you believe that sh!t?

For some strange reasons, I tried to post again last month to see if I WAS STILL CENSORED. My freedom of speech was RESTORED. I'm not sure what happened.

If you see me DISAPPEAR AGAIN, you know what happens to me.

10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's NOT BUSH. It's OBAMA. Whenever you don't like what you see about Obama, please DON'T POINT the problem to previous administration. When good things happen, Obama does it. When bad things happens, Bush did it.

You voted for him because you thought that he would be better than Bush. Agree? As it turns out, he is worser than Bush.

If you want to blame, please blame on your stupidity because you were INTO his BS changes too much.

11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +486 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

It's not a scam...this started a LONG time ago.:rolleyes:

12. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's what Obama WANTS you to 'think' that way. It's all you can do at this point when everything around you is going down.

13. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Is it a good reason to justify what obama is doing? What kind of changes is he bring to the country when he is doing the same sh!t?

14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, not that that was ever unclear when you type words like "worser" over and over again...

But if you're going to sit here and pretend Bush League policies of deregulation did not play an enormous role in the great wealth transfer and meltdown, you've effectively reduced yourself to irrelevant status in this forum. The man actually had Negroponte shield select banks from SEC oversight for the purpose of "national security."

Obama misses the boat on energy, surely. The Cheney administration recognized the impending energy crisis, and took steps to secure the future for their base, at the expense of the majority of working-class Americans.

Get a clue. And learn how to type.

15. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I don't have any glue about Obama? You do? Would you have thought that Obama publicly said "we are out of money now" in 5 months? Would you have thought about his tax increase when he is in office?
    Would you have thought that he would double the country debt?

Is it a reason why you support Obama, moron? What the fck do you know? Nothing You do what the media want you to do.

You should have learned more about Obama before you voted for him OK?
    Unfortunately, i have to pay for your stupidity. Perhaps, if you use your head instead of pulling Obama's changes out of his ars, you and your children and grandchildren DON'T HAVE TO SACRIFICE for Obama's BS.

The world will be a better place without morons like you.

16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +699 / 20 / -30

If I remember correctly Saint Ronnie Reagan.. made this change so he could "fudge" the numbers.. and look heroic.

17. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

What did you know about Obama change last year? NOTHING.

Is it amazing that obama is doing something that you CRITICIZED? If somebody did it, Obama can do it too. Sure, he does it better than anybody. Yes, he does it in a way that you feel like an idiot.

For a strange reason, you feel much better about yourself and Obama when you mentioned somebody else doing it too.

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

I don't give a sh!t about debegulation and I have no intention of paying Friggin Obama taxes
    We need more Tea Partys big ones, god damn sh!t.

19. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +699 / 20 / -30

That is not what I said, the topic was about how we count people out of work.. Reagan changed the formula excluding discouraged workers and those who are not on unemployment.. that is all.. don't let the facts get in the way of your idiocy.

20. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You criticized Regan for doing it but you can't do the same to Obama. You show me enough already.

I love your libbies way of doing thing. When your own does it, you point the finger to somebody else. Is it why you voted for Obama?