Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Most of them are bandwagon fans, as you've mentioned.

I"ve been a Pats fan since 85. Use to get picked on in school about being a Pats fan, since there were no Pats fans around in my area. Now adays when i am out, I see tons of Pats fans. Where were they back in the day. Why r half of these people Pats fans anyways, because they won superbowls. Let me know how the true Patriots fans feel and if there were Pats fan in the area they lived or grew up in. Iam from rochester ny.

I for one welcome new fans such as you!

Every Pats Fan had to start sometime...whether it was win they were losing or when they are winning....the true fan stays with the Pats regardless of how the team is doing.....

Since the dark, cloudy days of Bledsoe. I came into the country in '97 and lived in East Boston. I left Boston in december '01 but I was already infatuated with
Tom Brady and his winning ways. I made a bet with a girl that the pats would beat the colts in '05 and win the superbowl. Steeler fan that she was, she wound up having to put a Brady wallpaper on her work computer desktop for a year. She also had to become my girlfriend.

The pats have been very, very, very, very good to me :)

Well there's a shocker....

Yeah i'm just kidding around.

After all this is the 9th "Who's the biggest patsfan" Thread in the past 2 days.

I am the biggest

...in Halifax N.S....that is...damn straight...

...too bad I never ever got to see money man (#12) play live...I know my wife wouldn't mind...but that is another kettle of fish

in the end what matters is we support our team, no matter what and enjoy the good times while they are here...

All Pats fans who started after '61 are newcomers.

Since the dark, cloudy days of Bledsoe. I came into the country in '97 and lived in East Boston. I left Boston in december '01 but I was already infatuated with
Tom Brady and his winning ways. I made a bet with a girl that the pats would beat the colts in '05 and win the superbowl. Steeler fan that she was, she wound up having to put a Brady wallpaper on her work computer desktop for a year. She also had to become my girlfriend.

The pats have been very, very, very, very good to me :)

1997 was the dark and cloudy days? The 80's say hi.

All Pats fans who started after '61 are newcomers.

Damn straight!!!

I am an original, how many of us are there??

How many of us can say what I can.....I have seen the Pats play in every single home stadium they have played in (OK Birmingham doesn't count).

For all you new comers....welcome!!

Can't say I am an original, but you have no choice when you are born. I more than make it up though, by living in Indiana :eek:

I got Michigan covered. #1 fan in this state. Booyah.

So there. I am #1 fan. :cool:

I always get a chuckle reading self- professed experts commenting on who the "real" fans are. :rolleyes:

Damn straight!!!

I am an original, how many of us are there??

How many of us can say what I can.....I have seen the Pats play in every single home stadium they have played in (OK Birmingham doesn't count).

For all you new comers....welcome!!

I'm an original, but memories before '61 are a little foggy.

Big Brother, Cocoa Marsh, Larry Garron and a damn good defensive line were early memories.

They weren't on TV back then, so I didn't really "follow" them until I started reading the paper regularly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey