Welcome to PatsFans.com

True $ Cost of Iraq

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Jan 16, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

More liberal lies, written on a commie pinko website, by a commie pinko. You can ignore liberals all day, because Bush never was our cup of tea, but this is stuff written by CONSERVATIVES.

3. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/heart/

If anyone else watched this documentary, I recommend it highly, but warn you that its a tearjerker.

Lets hope we have the money to fund the care of our veterans long after this whole debacle is over. They need it. They deserve it. They deserve it much more than the fat cats currently getting rich off their sacrifice.

4. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Why is it not surprising that "compassionate" "fiscally responsible" "moral high grounders" are not chiming in on this??

Question: who will be paying for the tens of thousands of mental and physical traumas returning from Iraq?

I know the GOP is more concerned with cutting taxes for the rich, and chickenhawks profitting off this war, in general, but I'm curious. Do we take from Katrina reconstruction to pay for our troops needs?? Or should we just ignore them as the right does.

5. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I think scores of Vietnam veterans have answered that question: nobody will pay in the end and the soliders will have to live with their disabilities.

Then and only then will personal responsility be in bloom. The chorus of "Well, they chose to fight" will echo from Washington.