PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Vincent makes me want to vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the crux of the matter:

The NFL has television contracts with ABC/ESPN, CBS, NBC and Fox.

This spreading of the contract amongst several networks is for a REASON, people!!!!!!!

They play each off the other and Goodell is thus able to control the TV press coverage.

To paraphrase Buffalo Springfield's For What It's Worth: "Step out of line, the may come and throw you away...."

Just wait until you hear what the league is doing right now to NBC because of Florio's coverage of Deflategate.

Does the NFL really think it can control coverage in the digital age? What a bunch of dimwits.

Does the NFL really think it can control coverage in the digital age? What a bunch of dimwits.

That's the rub. They can control national TV coverage via this strategy.

They cannot control all coverage.

Vomit makes me want to Troy Vincent.

Problem is that the networks and sports nets like ESPN & NFL Network are the only media that the typical low information football fan perceives. Far, far fewer read Sally Jenkins, et. al. And if they do, it's soon forgotten in the onslaught of NYFL propaganda from the mainstream.

I wonder what the head of the TV committee for the NFL, the Great and Wonderful Kraft has to say about this. Oh yeah, he is still cowering in the corner as the protectors of the Shield reek vengeance.

Wasnt vincet the guy who said it was ryan grigson who intimated about the footballs only for ted wells to say that grigson's message/email was ignored as common complaints which all teams do ? More lies to hide a sting ?

they will never change their mind.....
They may not care because they carry their hatred like it's a prized possession. However, I don't feel it's right to go after someone like this (even if s/he were guilty and TB's not in my opinion) of something so minor that the world didn't care about it prior to the second it happened to one of the all time greats to play the game.

And, I would appreciate that at some point in the future that people can look back on this event for the (proven) sham it was. I'd like to hear the truth.

Sorry if something so obvious has already been said; I have read the entire thread but of course over a couple days.

Isn't the simplest response to Vincent to just ask whether he also advised his wife to just plead guilty to running a brothel, and save taxpayers dollars and his own for more worthwhile things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back