PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Vincent makes me want to vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it folks, the NFL is getting away with libel/slander/defamation, all driven by a sting to frame Tom Brady. And nobody but us gives a f@#$.

Next season: #hategate. We shove the ball down their throats all the way to the Super Bowl.

I'd love to run the ball 60 times against the Colts and beat them.. don't even pass once

If someone had just linked me to this report in plain text - no ESPN logo, not web address, no pictures, just plain text... I would have sworn I was reading an article from the Onion. Is Troy Vincent trolling or does he actually believe this Mack truck full of ******** that he's spewing?

I don't think he believes a word of it, I think they targeted him for that role because he's a slimey POS that will do anything he's told.

I think that they believe the drooling masses believe them though, so long as they have a unified front against a common enemy (the Patriots). The ray rice, adrian peterson and Greg hardy fiascos seriously hurt the nfl and Goodell's image, so what better way to shine it up than to create a scandal about the Patriots and cheating to satisfy the salivating herd.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/02/05/ndamukong-suh-free-agent/22919615/

Says Vincent of Suh:

the suspension gets rescinded for not only a repeat offender, but an endless offender........if I was Brady, I would play the race card

INTEGRITY OF THE GAME BABY!!!!!!!

suh.gif

suh-2.gif

badsuh.gif

giphy.gif

Ndamukong-Suh-finishing-move-on-Jay-Cutler-controversial-moments-of-Ndamukong-Suh.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16436-1378917635-32.gif

And now we have to worry about him in our division doing that to our QB for the next 10 years. Troy Vincent will have no problem with Suh ending Brady's career on a dirty play

And now we have to worry about him in our division doing that to our QB for the next 10 years. Troy Vincent will have no problem with Suh ending Brady's career on a dirty play

the pats drafted shaq mason because he's an awesome cut bloc.........suh better watch his knees

Something tells me that stork would have no problem ruining his knee within two seconds if the diety play happening, then stomp on his throat. Take his suspension and nice forward knowing nobody will eff with his qb ever again. Then there's develin and gronk, superbowl anyone?

I wonder why they choose Vincent to deliver their message?

Something tells me that stork would have no problem ruining his knee within two seconds if the diety play happening, then stomp on his throat. Take his suspension and nice forward knowing nobody will eff with his qb ever again. Then there's develin and gronk, superbowl anyone?

Yep. First thing I thought of as well. Stork was a great choice to fill their center spot but also fills the need for QB protector that opened up when Mankins was traded.

Okay, on ESPN.com, a commenter posted this:

Troy Vincent talking about integrity and morality when this is your record: 1) stole confidential financial info of 41 agents when he was NFLPA guy and sent info to his business partner, 2) Undermined Gene Upshaw as NFLPA head when Upshaw was his biggest supporter, engaging in secret correspondence with Goodell 3) NFLPA board decided he was unqualified to be Union president because of his lack of formal education and numerous personal business venture failures, 4) He created 7 businesses between 1998-2004 and all went bankrupt, 5) He owed $200,000 to a former investor that court forced him to pay back, 6) He tried to cover up a sexual assault at a tanning salon in NJ that he owned, 7) former business partner stole $150k from a former NFL player, 8) He lied on his resume with NFLPA about graduating from college (Wisconsin) then had to go back and get an online degree from Thomas Edison College in order to try and be NFLPA president. 8) Lied to Adrian Peterson about what his suspension would be in order to get him to attend a meeting with Goodell at NFL headquarters (Peterson taped the conversation, which helped overturn the suspension in federal court).

A lot of integrity and high moral standards there. Keep talking, Troy.

What a f***ing scumbag. He fits right in with that NFL front office

I'd leave it to Bolden.

Wow, and I thought he wasn't qualified to work on the league office?

Yep. And the NFL front office knows that 95% of football fans hate the Patriots, and going along with this plan of slapping the Patriots would vastly improve their public approval ratings.

They will keep pushing out lies about off this which the media will eat up and spit out as per normal.

So when Brady goes to court and wins, gets exonerated and apologized too, NO ONE will care.

Goodell will still be commish, Vincent will have his "integrity" and Ted Wells will be 5 million dollars richer because of all of this.

NFL*

Last edited:
They will keep pushing out lies about off this which the media will eat up and spit out as per normal.

So when Brady goes to court and wins, gets exonerated and apologized too, NO ONE will care.

Goodell will still be commish, Vincent will have his "integrity" and Ted Wells will be 5 million dollars richer because of all of this.

NFL*
That may be true but at least we will have an unassailable response...when some one goes on about the Brady cheating, we can at least say..Brady sued and won. That will shut them up.

That may be true but at least we will have an unassailable response...when some one goes on about the Brady cheating, we can at least say..Brady sued and won. That will shut them up.

I wish i could believe that. but the haters will just come back with he should have just taken the punishment like a man and admit he cheated because we all know he did.

we then come back with science and facts and articles showing he had no part in it and the Pats are innocent

they will never change their mind.....

I wish i could believe that. but the haters will just come back with he should have just taken the punishment like a man and admit he cheated because we all know he did.

we then come back with science and facts and articles showing he had no part in it and the Pats are innocent

they will never change their mind.....

At that point you can offer them a box of tissues with vindiction.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/01/report-espn-wants-olbermann-to-stop-ripping-goodell/

ESPN punished for on air criticism of Goodell

"The report says that ESPN remains sensitive about its relationship with the NFL, and that multiple sources within ESPN believe that the NFL gave ESPN a weak slate of Monday Night Football games this year as “payback for Simmons and Olbermann.” It seems unlikely that the NFL would cut off its nose to spite its face like that, but some folks at ESPN apparently believe that’s exactly what happened."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/01/report-espn-wants-olbermann-to-stop-ripping-goodell/

"The report says that ESPN remains sensitive about its relationship with the NFL, and that multiple sources within ESPN believe that the NFL gave ESPN a weak slate of Monday Night Football games this year as “payback for Simmons and Olbermann.” It seems unlikely that the NFL would cut off its nose to spite its face like that, but some folks at ESPN apparently believe that’s exactly what happened."

Didn't ESPN can Simmons? Damn that NFL front office is run by a bunch of pricks.

NFL truly are corrupt.

A non-Patriot player would get a suspension. A Patriot player would get a suspension and the team would lose draft picks

This is the crux of the matter:

The NFL has television contracts with ABC/ESPN, CBS, NBC and Fox.

This spreading of the contract amongst several networks is for a REASON, people!!!!!!!

They play each off the other and Goodell is thus able to control the TV press coverage.

To paraphrase Buffalo Springfield's For What It's Worth: "Step out of line, the may come and throw you away...."

Just wait until you hear what the league is doing right now to NBC because of Florio's coverage of Deflategate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes