PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown's surprise cut pick: Laurence Maroney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I. Actually, id be surprised if TFB DIDNT play for SF by the end of his career.

This has crossed my mind as well. Multiple pix would come and we'd have Hoyer. We should try to enjoy this years offense as much as possible this year. Life without Brady is coming anyway we look at it.

BRADY TO 49ers ?? I went to watch tom play in pebble beach pro am a few years back and while I was following him I was walking with his dad and we were talking about it .I asked what the were chances of tom finishing his career with them at first his dad said no then he thought about it and said well you never no.Toms dad was great to talk to he was a real nice guy we walked about four holes together talking football .I would not be suprised to see there at some point.

FacePalm%20(1).jpg

Stop.

Last edited:
Troy is the MAN....

:rocker::rocker:

Can we just lock this thread already?

faceplant065qm.jpg

Re: Troy Brown: Maroney to be cut

Well everyone bashed Troy for saying this with comments like...

It would be ******ed when all it leaves you with is two old, injury prone guys (Taylor and Morris), Faulk and a journeyman.

And Maroney is now indeed gone. Not by cut, but he's gone by week 2 regardless.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is suggesting this will happen anytime soon. Just by the end of his career. Many fans I know share the same sentiment.[/QUOTE

Many fans you know think Brady will end up in San Fran? That is worth posting? Come on, guy - think before you post, Please!!!!

Well everyone bashed Troy for saying this with comments like...

And Maroney is now indeed gone. Not by cut, but he's gone by week 2 regardless.

Yeah, because another Maroney thread is exactly what the frontpage needs :rolleyes:

How is crow best prepared for eating? Just asking... :eek: :(

Having eaten much of it myself (e.g.: last weeks Predict the Score), I prefer it with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back