PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown....

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
I love troy brown, but when troy brown was 32 he was 4th on the depth chart behind Branch, Givens, and Patten. Now troy is 35 and is our #1 reciever after an offseason in which Kraft supposedly had to step in in order to get him signed. And some of you thought this team was actually better. And whats up with trying to go deep with brown, its almost embarrassing.

I love him as well and I think he would be a great veteran slot guy, but yes going deep to him is kinda embarassing. I dont see how we can justlfy our recieving core as up to sunff when hes our #1 and 2 years ago he was cut and last year was a DB. Some folks need to lay off the Kool Aid BB anmd Peopli are serving around here.

R_T26 said:
I love troy brown, but when troy brown was 32 he was 4th on the depth chart behind Branch, Givens, and Patten. Now troy is 35 and is our #1 reciever after an offseason in which Kraft supposedly had to step in in order to get him signed. And some of you thought this team was actually better. And whats up with trying to go deep with brown, its almost embarrassing.

Embarrassing? The play almost worked. He had his man beat and his hands on the ball.

mdhprime said:
Embarrassing? The play almost worked. He had his man beat and his hands on the ball.

I couldn't help but think that 2003 Troy could have made that catch and gotten much better seperation. Bummer. It was a pretty good playcall though. And a great throw. Troy was just half a step behind it. It was single coverage though, so it's not like the play was busted.

I think Caldwell's officially our #1 right now. Even if he's not, Gabriel will be soon, and who knows how Jackson will fit into the fold. Once all this has happened, then we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back