Welcome to PatsFans.com

Troy Brown....

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by R_T26, Sep 25, 2006.

1. R_T26

R_T26 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love troy brown, but when troy brown was 32 he was 4th on the depth chart behind Branch, Givens, and Patten. Now troy is 35 and is our #1 reciever after an offseason in which Kraft supposedly had to step in in order to get him signed. And some of you thought this team was actually better. And whats up with trying to go deep with brown, its almost embarrassing.

2. Dagg

Dagg Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -0

#95 Jersey

I love him as well and I think he would be a great veteran slot guy, but yes going deep to him is kinda embarassing. I dont see how we can justlfy our recieving core as up to sunff when hes our #1 and 2 years ago he was cut and last year was a DB. Some folks need to lay off the Kool Aid BB anmd Peopli are serving around here.

3. mdhprime

mdhprime On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Embarrassing? The play almost worked. He had his man beat and his hands on the ball.

4. Brownfan80

Brownfan80 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I couldn't help but think that 2003 Troy could have made that catch and gotten much better seperation. Bummer. It was a pretty good playcall though. And a great throw. Troy was just half a step behind it. It was single coverage though, so it's not like the play was busted.

5. CheerforTom

CheerforTom Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think Caldwell's officially our #1 right now. Even if he's not, Gabriel will be soon, and who knows how Jackson will fit into the fold. Once all this has happened, then we'll see.