PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown..Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
With Troys few catches last sunday our man sits at EXACTLY 6000 career receiving yards headed into sundays game.Just thought it was kind of cool to see that.Of course that isn't including post season though.

Another 19 catches and he'll have more receptions than anyone in Pats history, passing Stanley Morgan. But since he is ~8YPC less than Morgan, he's >4000 yards behind him.

alamo said:
Another 19 catches and he'll have more receptions than anyone in Pats history, passing Stanley Morgan. But since he is ~8YPC less than Morgan, he's >4000 yards behind him.

Will be a tremendous achievement for a tremendous Patriot.

alamo said:

Check the sig, buddy, check the sig!

Congrats to one of the classiest members of this team!!! Thanks Troy!!!

Brownfan80 said:
Check the sig, buddy, check the sig!

I actually did notice that earlier this week Brownfan.I totally dig that,and every week will look forward to seeing it updated!Hopefully by seasons end I will see something Ranging from 11-5 to 14-2..I think thats reasonable..Very Nice.

alamo said:
Which means Troy did a lot of work in traffic...I hate when the kids play in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back