PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown enjoying time as a family man

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like Troy is enjoying his retirement

Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you ****sucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave.

Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you ****sucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave.

This must be from a movie, or PJ is off his meds again :D

Glengarry, Glen Ross (yes, I did check on Google, but I got it right ...)

Glengarry, Glen Ross (yes, I did check on Google, but I got it right ...)

A great movie and one of the best monologues I've ever seen. Baldwin can be great when he wants to be.

Back to Troy: I'm glad for the man. He deserves to enjoy himself. The result of the Jets game sucked last year, but I was very happy to see Troy's farewell speech in person and to give him a "you're the man, Troy!" that night. Truly Mr. Patriot.

What a lucky bastid!

I'd kill to be able to be with my kids all the time.

sounds like Troy is enjoying his retirement

He sure does :) and so well-deserved too. Thanks to the OP for posting the article; it's cool keeping up with how our ex-stars are doing:D

Don't be surprised if in the future that his son turns out to be the next great underrated NBA Basketball player like Dad was in football - Great bloodlines at least.

He got out with some money and his health. Good for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back