PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown deadline at 4 PM today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Troy Brown

Still no word and only 10 minutes to go. I keep refreshing Reiss' blog expecting news. He has a good analysis up now, though. He seems to think the likely thing would be swaping out Kareem Brown for Troy.

It's really a question, at this point, of "What can Brown do for you?" (I'm sorry, I had to.)

Beat you to it, Dave!

The patronizing dots at the end are lovely. :rolleyes:

I knew that was a the case for IR, but being this a different situation I wondered, since he's not actually injured.

They're not patronizing......they exist because a post of less than ten characters is not accepted. If you'd like, pretend it says Yes!!!!!!!!, or Yes, Troy Brown gets a ring. Or Yessssssssss or Yes (10 characters).

Who does and doesn't get a ring is entirely up to Mr. Kraft. There's no league mandate.

Last edited:

They're not patronizing......they exist because a post of less than ten characters is not accepted. If you'd like, pretend it says Yes!!!!!!!!, or Yes, Troy Brown gets a ring. Or Yessssssssss or Yes (10 characters).

Haha, my bad.

Someone needs to release this info! I'm tired of waiting for the news!!

I'm sure after Belichick hears this, he'll release info, post haste!

The patronizing dots at the end are lovely. :rolleyes:
A message won't post unless it is at least 10 characters long, so people often add a string of dots to the end of a "yes" or "no" or "ditto" post to meet the 10 character requirement.

If he wanted to be patronizing he probably would have put one of these :rolleyes: at the end of his message

Yes you did!
I got an F in reading comprehension
:)

LOL No biggie I'm just extremely hyper and can't leave the computer until the answer comes down...

A message won't post unless it is at least 10 characters long, so people often add a string of dots to the end of a "yes" or "no" or "ditto" post to meet the 10 character requirement.

If he wanted to be patronizing he probably would have put one of these :rolleyes: at the end of his message

I'm use to just seeing the ol' (10 Characters) but I've now learned from this experience. :cool:

I'm staying later at work so I don't miss the news, i'm gonna have to draw the line somewhere though! let's get this info out!!!

I'm watching patriots.com for info - anywhere else that might have it faster?

WEEI's Big Show say a press release is "imminent".

Maybe they're waiting for the Redskin's live broadcast to be over?

Maybe they're waiting for the Redskin's live broadcast to be over?

I hope not. It wouldn't exactly be A-Rod negotiating his contract at the World Series. LOL

I guess the local media doesn't have good inside sources. The decision is probably already official.

Last edited:
I really doubt he would get cut. If we did that, it would be more material for the Pats haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes