PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troll....is that all you have Pats fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish_Bronco

Rookie
Reaction score
All I've heard from you ****ies is troll this troll that ever since a bronco fan has posted on your forums.
Sorry ass losers you all are. You can't even take a little pre-game smack talk. The first play when Lynch got in Brady's face I knew you were doomed.

you all are a bunch of ******* panzies. but before i go to sleep. I just want to hear you say....one more time....

Pawk the caw.

if you were watching brady got right back in his face.

suck it Bill

pl_226925.jpg

Bump...lol.......bump.....lol the pats next season......>>>>>>> :bricks:

ooo...

brady got right back in his face.

bad move. You got our D a little more fired up to bring the ass whooping that we did......past tence......brought.

Bradys a little *****. Got owned.

yeah brady sure got owned. in case you were not watching he kept them in the game and carried them all season. im sure it would have been better to just back off and look scared than fire back.

Oh good grief.

There's nothing like a gracious winner. There's also nothing like a knuckle-dragging moron with a filthy mouth who won't shut up. I'm sure his (or her - don't want to make sexist assumptions) fellow fans who are serious about the game would be embarrassed by this behavior.

Patriots fans, you can hold your heads high. Real fans know that.

Congratulations to both teams. I think a case could be made why either deserved to win - but props must be given to the Broncos.

Good luck next season, New England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back