Attachments

• streaker.jpg
    streaker.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 169
To Chatham

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Chatham Forever!

:D

Many guys who are solid cogs on a winning team have it said od them, "You could win a SuperBowl with 53 of him". The Pats did win three Super Bowls during his time here, and he contributed in a solid, minor, way, while getting the most out of his talent.

I wish him the best...a classsy quiet player who filled in quite readily when needed. No, I have absolutely no problem with him going to a team and wishing to get into the starting lineup. He's been a good back up...I remember the Ginats game in 03..Chatham scooping up a fumble and taking it in. It was maybe his finest game as he filled in..quickly, easily...doing what a backup does best. Maybe his special team play has not been up to par...maybe he wasn't used as much in 04 and 05...but he was still playing hard and helping this team win. Going to miss him, no doubt..maybe more in small ways...but I wish him luck even thought he's going to the hated Jets.
Thank you Matt!!! Good luck..except when playing the Pats..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back