PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Green Chimes in

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBlackmon55

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Man ! These AFCE players are too stupid to realize this will comeback to haunt them or what ?

But Miami Dolphins quarterback Trent Green was among those doubting the sincerity of Belichick's apology, comparing the coach to the megalomaniacal Marine played by Jack Nicholson in the movie A Few Good Men.

"Belichick is sitting there, and you know he is getting peeved that he is even in there — the audacity to bring him in and question him," Green said, laughing. "The visual I have is that eventually Belichick kind of snapped and said, 'You're darn right I (did)."'

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7221944

Perhaps it my sleep-deprived state, but the visual cracks me up too. [/guilt]

Actually that's pretty funny.

Normally, I'd say "oooooowwwwwh, just wait til we face him later this year". But there is a great chance, he won't be starting by then.

The visual reminds me of THIS

Last edited:
I heard the clip on the radio...I was cracking up. I could totally see the parallel.

Normally, I'd say "oooooowwwwwh, just wait til we face him later this year". But there is a great chance, he won't be starting by then.

We'll put him out of his misery - bounty on his head, Rosie, Vrabel, Bruschi, Thomas. These turds just come out of the woodwork to pile on.

What has this POS for a QB ever won ?

I don't know.....lots of players from around the league have said some sh*tty things, but I don't think this is one of them.

eta: A Few Good Men is one of my favorite movies and most everyone thinks Jack Nicholson is a bad*ss even after wimpy Cruise "wins" the case.

Last edited:
Please, no.
WaterBoy has a boy-man love for Trent Green. Who are we to judge?

What has this POS for a QB ever won ?

Calm down dude, he was making a joke, and a pretty apt comparison.

More Bulliten board material BB and Rodney will have a disrepect field day with this.

You may be right but I'll bet Rodney doesn't read it that way ;) . This is gonna be the chip on our shoulder SB season.

You may be right but I'll bet Rodney doesn't read it that way ;) . This is gonna be the chip on our shoulder SB season.

True, but I can't remember another season in which Rodney would have so many different tidbits of motivation to choose from...and much stronger than this one.:)

Last edited:
Great movie, and Green is right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill