PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Dilfer on Pats offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
they were obviously talking about moss but according to dilfer the pats are not doing enough playcalling and matchup wise to get moss the ball leading him to get frustrated .he said mcdaniels did a great job last 2 seasons with moss even with cassel and this yr the pats offense is too simplistic to get the playmakers open.
Not sure how much is true but FWIW i thought the indy first half playcalling was great and moss did have a good game so iam sure they can call a good game

What Trent Dilfer is saying may be true, but it is funny how he has become offense guru since he has stopped playing footbal. I recall him being the weekest link when the Raven's won the superbowl. People use to say that you can even win the superbowl with Trent Dilfer at the QB if you have great defense. Just saying...

Cool

watching that drive I was amazed by Welker for the 2948494 time this season

he just never stops. He would absolutely infuriate me if I wasn't a Pats fan

What Trent Dilfer is saying may be true, but it is funny how he has become offense guru since he has stopped playing footbal. I recall him being the weekest link when the Raven's won the superbowl. People use to say that you can even win the superbowl with Trent Dilfer at the QB if you have great defense. Just saying...

That rap always gets repeated without prefacing it with the fact that before Dilfer the Ravens couldn't score at all that season and were losing games by baseball scores with Tony Banks as QB.

Trent Dilfer: 2000 Super Bowl Post-Season
3 TDs / 1 INT / 8.1 Avg / 83.7 Rating

Peyton Manning: 2006 Super Bowl Post-Season
3 TDs / 7 INTs / 6.8 Avg / 70.5 Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back