Traylor tore a smoke detector off a police staion wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
From PFT

TRAYLOR BUSTED FOR BUSTING A BUILDING

Dolphins defensive tackle Keith Traylor recently has been arrested for DUI and possession of a controlled substance.

After Traylor was taken to jail, he tore a smoke detector off of the wall. Under Oklahoma law, the offense constitutes injury to a public building, which is a felony.

"The type of behavior that allegedly took place is disappointing, out of character for Keith and something that we don't condone as an organization," said Dolphins coach Nick Saban. "It is important that our players understand the responsibility they have in representing themselves, their families, their teammates, this organization and our fans in a first class way."

Traylor, a wide-bodied run stuffer, signed with the Dolphins in 2005. Earlier in the offseason, the team considered adding Sam Adams, which likely would have resulted in Traylor's release.

Grady Jackson is still on the market, if the Fins decide to phase out Traylor. To do so without setting themselves up for a non-injury grievance, the Fins would need to make the thing look like a football decision.

R_T26 said:
Grady Jackson is still on the market, if the Fins decide to phase out Traylor. To do so without setting themselves up for a non-injury grievance, the Fins would need to make the thing look like a football decision.
I don't understand this.

They cannot cut a player for character issues?

Or off-field conduct? What about Chris Sullivan? Hakim Akbar or whoever that safety was that violated SBXVI curfew?

I'm surprised...I did.'t think Traylor could reach beyond that fat belly of his.

FatBlackGuy.jpg

F.B.N. said:
I'm surprised...I did.'t think Traylor could reach beyond that fat belly of his.

FatBlackGuy.jpg
Heh now, how do you think we, I mean he got like that? :rolleyes:

So, Keith & I have something in common!

A temper!

He should've gone for the desktop like I did!

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
I bet you guys didn't know...

If you're 19, and you get drunk and arrested by the Fort Lauderdale Police for "drunken disorderly conduct"...

And then when they take you to the main station on Broward Boulevard, while they're fingerprinting you, you get pissed off because the cop grabs your arm and pulls it down too hard and with the other arm you knock all the cr@p off of the finger-printing desk?

They charge you with "destruction of public property"!

Your lawyer can easily get it dropped in court, but it's still one more charge on the record!

BS!

Last edited:
R_T26 said:
if the Fins decide to phase out Traylor. To do so without setting themselves up for a non-injury grievance, the Fins would need to make the thing look like a football decision.
Followup to earlier post:

Seahawks just cut a player for non-football reason, so I'm sure the Dolphins can do it also:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/SEA/9443443

Seahawks release OT Hunter after scuffle

NFL.com wire reports

KIRKLAND, Wash. (May 16, 2006) -- The Seattle Seahawks released offensive tackle Wayne Hunter after the reserve was charged with misdemeanor assault following a dispute at a sports bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye