PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Travaris Cadet Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinlik

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. This is my third breakdown in my series of breakdowns of our free agent signings. I hope you guys like these articles as I try to give you a better picture of who these players we bring in are, and what they can bring to the Patriots. As usual I have videos and pictures to show what I'm talking about.

In short I think that Cadet is more of a receiver than he is running back. The Saints used him all over the field, which I bet McDaniels and Belichick really likes as we often have these versitile players that can do a bunch of things and play at different positions. Cadet has good hands, and is quick to turn up field after the catch. He's not that elusive and won't make guys miss like Sproles or Reggie Bush. As a runner he doesn't dance around and is more of a one cut guy. He also doesn't shy away from contact, which is always nice to see.

Here's the article https://marinlik.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/free-agent-spotlight-travaris-cadet/

Nice work on that article man - He definitely is an intriguing and seemingly versatile player. Any idea of how well he pass protects? For BB to award him the 3rd down back role, he'll definitely need to be solid there.

link doesnt work for me.

link doesnt work for me.
That's wierd. I tried it on another browser that I never use, and on my phone, and it worked perfectly on both places.

Works fine for me :)

Thanks !

With his receiving production in a backup role in New Orleans, I can't see any reason that Cadet can't come into the Pats offense and replace Shane Vereen's production. New Orleans was simply too cap strapped to even make him a restricted free agent tender.

If White can develop, the Pats might even end up with some depth at the position, which is always good.

Nice read. I'm disappointed to have missed your other breakdowns. Sheard and chandler I presume ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back