PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trash talking on the final drive of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I love the Patriots, but this is...disgusting...

How is this disgusting? This is a part of any sport, on any level. You try to get in their heads. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Every team, every player trash talks.

How is this disgusting? This is a part of any sport, on any level. You try to get in their heads. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Every team, every player trash talks.

I have to agree with this 100%, show me a team that doesn't talk smack in the trenches and I'll show you a team down by 35....

pao, you couldn't have put all of that into one, simple post?

kontra

Link

"As they took field for that last drive — what may well go down as the most improbable and impressive series in the 42-year history of the Super Bowl — the Giants had reason to feel offended. The Patriots had been talking, inviting them to their after-parties, a celebration of their perfect 19-0 season. Amani Toomer, who has been with New York since 1996, would recall Richard Seymour telling him to go on home, that the Giants were done."

What happened to BB's motto of not doing anything to motivate the other team?

Everyone please note the sick Patsfan member known as Sanvara. She spent ALL last year on this board just waiting & hoping the Patriots would lose just one game. She got her wish...but what kind of football fan participates on a team's board for a reason like that?

All I can say Sanvara is stick around next year if you wanna cry at the end of the year.

WHAT TEAM IS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM?:D
(I know it aint the Giants!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back