PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trap game of the Year for the Pats is

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I see us going 15-0 and than the New York Football Giants the last game of the year. The Giants will be playing for a possible playoff spot and we will be getting ready for the playoffs.

Do you think BB would play Brady in this game with home field for the playoffs all set.

Think about it...what would you do?

no way does coach let eli manning beat us

Ask again when we are 15-0, not 3-0.

What if's are stupid.

What would we do against the Steelers if we have the ball on the Steeler 32 yard line midway through the third quarter, scored tied, fourth and 3? Should we punt, attempt a FG, or go for it?

If we go for it, what formation should we use? 2TE, RB, FB, WR? 3WR, TE, RB? 2WR, 2TE, RB?

What if ...

If we got to 15-0 there is no way Bill could hold back enough players for us to lose....

The giants suck for one....but you only have so many on the roster and some good players would be playing regardless of wether they rest a few key guys. So like I said IF we get to 15-0 we will whoop on the g-men.

Here is another if for you...IF we are 15-0 there is no way I dont go down to the meadowlands......

What if's are stupid.

This is Pats board to discuss the Pats. If you don't like the question, don't answer it.

I don't know if I want to chance Brady or Moss getting hurt in this situation.

We will be defeated long before the final game of the season...

I see us going 15-0 and than the New York Football Giants the last game of the year. The Giants will be playing for a possible playoff spot and we will be getting ready for the playoffs.

Do you think BB would play Brady in this game with home field for the playoffs all set.

what if's are silly, but to quote a one-time idiot coach, "you play to win the game" (except the last game of the 2005 season va Miami)

The answer you are seeking is: The Bengals on MNF!!!!

OK, it's a reach, but...anything can happen. We need a win BADLY.

We will be defeated long before the final game of the season...

I am thinking the same thing.

Some of us are getting ahead of ourselves.

Remember, we were 3-0 in 2002 and looking pretty damn good. We ended up 9-7. Now there is no way that I think that will happen.

At least you guys are realistic in the midst of your fine play. The likes of the Steelers think the Lombardi is already theirs after three games!

15-0?? Why not 38-0?? Actually, I don't know if your franchise will ever lose another game, EVER! With Brady rearing his heir apparent, I assume Kraft is making way for all the little Patriot offspring. BB is probably busy taping himself for future reference when he becomes too senile to function.

15-0?? Why not 38-0?? Actually, I don't know if your franchise will ever lose another game, EVER! With Brady rearing his heir apparent, I assume Kraft is making way for all the little Patriot offspring. BB is probably busy taping himself for future reference when he becomes too senile to function.

Your right. Little Brady JR will continue the tradition and than his son.
That's it. We will never lose again.
Thanks for the words of widsom

Your right. Little Brady JR will continue the tradition and than his son.
That's it. We will never lose again.
Thanks for the words of widsom

Well, it IS on par with the premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey