PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tramposos de Navidad alegres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menlo

Banned
Reaction score
jk

Merry Christmas patsies hopefully you guys will get through Polian/Goodell en route to Arizona, I know for sure my boys will be there. Lord Favre nightmares at Texas Stadium still hunts him:D

jk

Merry Christmas patsies hopefully you guys will get through Polian/Goodell en route to Arizona, I know for sure my boys will be there. Lord Favre nightmares at Texas Stadium still hunts him:D

They way your Cowgirls have played the past 3 weeks I wouldn't bet a whole lot of peso's on them being in Arizona.

They way your Cowgirls have played the past 3 weeks I wouldn't bet a whole lot of peso's on them being in Arizona.

meaningless games, the pats have had similiar approach recently too plus theres NOONE in the nfc that can hang with us NOONE!

I'm betting Green Bay gets there, but hoping for the Cowgirls.

I'm betting Green Bay gets there, but hoping for the Cowgirls.

The packers are overrated, Lord Favre has demons at Texas Stadium. IF they somehow meet us in the NFCC, I assure a blowout

meaningless games, the pats have had similiar approach recently too plus theres NOONE in the nfc that can hang with us NOONE!

Yaaah Right, Almost losing to freakin Detroit :eek: losing to Philly a hated divisional rival at home and sqeaking by the Panthers with a little help from the zebras didn't mean anything. How did Dallas get HFA? Oh yeah Greenbay lost. When was that you ask? 12/23/07. All 3 games above happened before 12/23/07. Still say they were meaningless? The Skins are also gonna beat the Girls. Good Mo going into the PO. 2 losses 1 should have lost and 1 squeak by. :eek: Looks like the NFC is wide open to me.

Last edited:
Yaaah Right, Almost losing to freakin Detroit :eek: losing to Philly a hated divisional rival at home and sqeaking by the Panthers with a little help from the zebras didn't mean anything. How did Dallas get HFA? Oh yeah Greenbay lost. When was that you ask? 12/23/07. All 3 games above happened before 12/23/07. Still say they were meaningless? The Skins are also gonna beat the Girls. Good Mo going into the PO. 2 losses 1 should have lost and 1 squeak by. :eek: Looks like the NFC is wide open to me.

bias, thats all. you're mad cuz we came through N.C and smashed your lil hometown ****ycats. what about your OTHER fav team, tha pats, you know, squeaking wins against THA LEGENDARY RAVENS,JETS, etc?

bias, thats all. you're mad cuz we came through N.C and smashed your lil hometown ****ycats. what about your OTHER fav team, tha pats, you know, squeaking wins against THA LEGENDARY RAVENS,JETS, etc?

20-13.

NFL.com headline of the game: "Cowboys survive in Carolina"

You were saying something about bias?

LOL yah and I must have lived in Detroit, Philly and I'm moving to DC:D By the way Ive been a Pats fan for longer than you've been alive. Were you out of grade school the last time the Cowgirls won a playoff game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye