PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp sessions open to the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbkgoalr

Rookie
Reaction score
Are there going to be more camp sessions open to the public? I know there is one today but I was thinking thursday, saturday type sessions as thats when I can make it down there next (unless there is a morning session) but when do they usually release the schedule?

Are there going to be more camp sessions open to the public? I know there is one today but I was thinking thursday, saturday type sessions as thats when I can make it down there next (unless there is a morning session) but when do they usually release the schedule?

Looks like they're only out three days now. Sometimes they post times out futher, but it's always subject to change.

http://www.patriots.com/trainingcamp/2007/index.cfm?ac=Schedule&special_section=tc2007

I see, but do you think there is going to be more sessions or what is up there is it?

I see, but do you think there is going to be more sessions or what is up there is it?
Wed...no Thurs...Game on Fri..maybe Sunday next week...

Oh, I get it. Yes, there will be more. There will be fewer public sessions as preseason begins and the regular season approaches, but there will be more. If I recall correctly public sessions usually end in the late teens of August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes