PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp Question - open to the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanvamp

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hey all,

For those of you who have been to any days of Pats' TC…. Are they all open to the public? Every time I see a story on Pats' TC, they talk about the crowd of people there. And yet here (http://www.patriots.com/trainingcamp/schedule.html) it seems to indicate that the next TC open to the public isn't until August 12.

I have a few days available this week and I'd love to take my kids to see one day, but I don't know the deal. Any of you know what the scoop is?

Thanks in advance.

The team has today off and they leave tomorrow for joint practices with the Redskins in Washington.

Monday-Wed are joint practices, and Thursday is the first preseason game. They probably fly back the next day and get Saturday off.

The earliest next public TC practice is probably Sunday, August 10th.

I have been to a few open training camps, as already said they practice with the Redskins this week so all our practices are in Washington. Then they come home to practice with the Eagles on Tuesday the 12th and Wednesday the 13th both are open to the public. On both those dates the practice starts at 2pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back