PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp Opening Fri July 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Not that I did not think this would be the date but Officially Fri July 27th..first day per PFW on air a few minutes ago....

Less than 2 months away :)

:rocker:

After this mini camp coming up, what is it? 6 weeks before we hear something again... The doll drums of summer are nearly upon us.

So, what would be the best dates to attend? Any suggestions?

I live in Philly, so it'd only be about a 5 1/2 hour drive for me. I went last year, I think toward the end of the first week and I caught a Friday practice and the Saturday practice was cancelled. I figured it would probably make sense to go on the Thursday-Saturday starting August 2 and ending August 5.

After this mini camp coming up, what is it? 6 weeks before we hear something again... The doll drums of summer are nearly upon us.
Yeah, it's the true dead period. The last chance to relax for a while, though ;)

Less than 2 months away :)

:rocker:

Wow the offseason is going a little faster than it has in recent years. Once summer oficially hits it will go by even faster. Imagining what our team can do is fun and all, but I just can't wait for the season to start.

This is the time of the year when I start saving my pennies for the NFL Ticket.

So, what would be the best dates to attend? Any suggestions?

I live in Philly, so it'd only be about a 5 1/2 hour drive for me. I went last year, I think toward the end of the first week and I caught a Friday practice and the Saturday practice was cancelled. I figured it would probably make sense to go on the Thursday-Saturday starting August 2 and ending August 5.
That makes sense..sometimes they DO have a weekend off..depending on how the practices go before that..but if there is a window of Thurs-Sat..it's a LOT better..chance.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba..._will_tackle_training_camp_beginning_july_27/
Reiss:
The Patriots will open training camp July 27 on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium. Two practices are scheduled that day -- at 8:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.

Practices will be closed July 28 because of the New England Country Musical Festival being held that day at Gillette. Two practices will be held July 29 (8:45 a.m., 5:30 p.m.), and a single practice is scheduled for July 30 (2:30 p.m.).

Wow the offseason is going a little faster than it has in recent years. Once summer oficially hits it will go by even faster. Imagining what our team can do is fun and all, but I just can't wait for the season to start.

I know, I can't wait, but unlike last year, all of these signings are what I believe making it go faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes