Welcome to PatsFans.com

Training Camp July 27th

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by bradybunch, Jul 20, 2007.

1. bradybunch

bradybunch Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Does everyone think that i should get there real early because its goong to be packed?

Just wondering because im coming from Connecticut and i go every year but never on the first day.

Thanks
    Matt
  2. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Meh, you shouldn't have to get there too early. There's plenty of space on the bleachers and hill, and a higher seat isn't necessarily worth. There's usually still tons of people coming 10-20 minutes after the gates open, which is when players are still stretching. As long as you're not 30+ minutes late, you should be fine, even on opening day.
  3. Jacky Roberts

Jacky Roberts Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Have they announced the date for the special ticketed training camp event at the stadium that is for season tix and Foxboro residents yet? I haven't got my tix yet.
  4. pats1

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yes, it's Monday, August 6.

They sent out e-mails to Patriots Extra Points Visa card members, giving them an opportunity for up to 4 seats, so I snatched up 4.

Apparently the tickets to this event shipped with your season tickets, Jacky.
  5. Jacky Roberts

Jacky Roberts Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Cool, thanks. My season tix haven't come yet, hopefully this weekend.
  6. WhiZa

WhiZa Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

i've never been to TC, but if minicamp is any gauge then this TC could be the highest attendance ever
  7. Crowpointer

Crowpointer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If you are bringing your kids please be advised that the Patriots experience doesn't begin until Monday the 30th. I'm guessing it is because of the concert. I usually go first day but I am holding off until Monday or Tuesday this year because I'm bringing my kids. Picture on bottom is my 5 year old at the Patriots experience prior to the Lions game.
  8. nhpatsfan

nhpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They don't let you down to the field until shortly before practice starts, so getting there extra early just means waiting in line that much longer.
  9. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If you are not a season-ticket holder or a Foxboro resident, is there a way to purchase those tickets?
  10. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

The only thing I'd say - and this is from the faraway and sunny climes of Los Angeles - is that in the past when I went it was a good crowd, and that the Pats have had an historic off-season and brought in a guy a TON of people are extra-curious about in Randy Moss. It will likely be more crowded than ever - in fact I'd be shocked if it's not.
  11. robd54

robd54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll be heading in from CT too, read that the lots open an hour before TC starts so I'll probably plan to be there around 45 min to an hour before to get in line as I want to be up front to increase chances of autographs; people can get pushy when its about to end and theres a rush to the ropes.
  12. pats1

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

If you have a Patriots Extra Points Visa, then yes. Otherwise, no.
  13. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I saw at least one guy selling his Aug. 6 tickets on Craigslist. I think I'm going to take that route.