PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Speculation - Panthers WR Steve Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
He produces. Hes even well known for holding CB's at the line, grabbing their arms to pull them off coverage. Smith will try anything, very dirty player. Its a street fight to him.

I would not be complaining if we had a guy with that mindset against CBs. I think he is a good WR and is one my favorite players. I love his intensity. He's been carrying bums his entire career and a lot of Newton's rookie success had to do with Smith just making plays.

I loved seeing him manhandle that safety of yours after he hit Smith with a dirty late hit.

Steve Smith TOUCHDOWN VS. SAINTS (WEEK 5-2011) - YouTube

No. Don't do it. Our WR's are old enough. The last thing we need for an aging Brady is more old guys.

I have family down in Charlotte so I go down there pretty often and Steve Smith is anything but a gangster diva. He's actually well known as a family man and doesn't ever go out. He's just an extremely competitive and very intense player and people mistake his fiery nature for him being a thug. He's one of my favorite players of all time. 5'9" and plays like he's 6'3" would love to have him on the Pats.

I would not be complaining if we had a guy with that mindset against CBs. I think he is a good WR and is one my favorite players. I love his intensity. He's been carrying bums his entire career and a lot of Newton's rookie success had to do with Smith just making plays.

I loved seeing him manhandle that safety of yours after he hit Smith with a dirty late hit.

Steve Smith TOUCHDOWN VS. SAINTS (WEEK 5-2011) - YouTube

ok, I can see that. He has gifts. But understand thug guys are plain stupid, they never learn. He will yell at Brady and BB, and thats never going to change. Id say he's below TO on the dumb scale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back