PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade proposal: Maroney for Ocho Stinko anyone?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you trade LoMo for Ocho Stinko

• Yes

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • They're both crap and I don't care

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think we should trade everyone and get 50 receivers instead, guys like TO, Ocho Stinko, Jennings, and bring back Chad Jackson

why would we want that guy on our team. he is a cancer

I would do that trade anytime! I probably wouldn't keep Chad here though. I would trade him for Addai or a draft pick from Oakland!

Why trade our RB, a position fraught with injuries, to add to a position where we're deep? A little thought before posting a topic will help improve this site.

I proposed it knowing that it would never happen, and speaking in fantasy-land really, first off. Second of all, we have decent depth at rb, and solid north-south type guys that work in our offense are always available via free agency (as we have shown the last two offseasons). A legitimate hof deep threat does not become available every day on the other hand. I say you put a little thought into your posts next time.

Who would want Maroney head? Maybe Denver. They wanted him before. Maybe they can unlearn him all the stuff that we've taught him? Or not taught him? Or maybe they think they can?

Don't need Ocho Stinko.

I'm pretty sure when Maroney leaves as a fa eventually, it will be the broncos who sign him.

That's like praying for AIDs or cancer.

I proposed it knowing that it would never happen, and speaking in fantasy-land really, first off. Second of all, we have decent depth at rb, and solid north-south type guys that work in our offense are always available via free agency (as we have shown the last two offseasons). A legitimate hof deep threat does not become available every day on the other hand. I say you put a little thought into your posts next time.

You trade Maroney and all you have is Morris & Faulk as JORDAN is questionable with an injury. DUH!!!

Then to compound your error you trade for a position where we're deep and worse yet for a guy who could well put up a stink if he does not get enough passes his way. With Brady out and the emphasis on the runing game this season that is a really bad idea reflecting no thought whatsoever.

Grade: F

Last edited:
I was actually eyeing Clady on draft day. But considering our need for youth at LB, I am fine with the Mayo pick now. Well McGahee is hurt but he's platooning with a young RB who seems to be doing quite decently. I forget the name.

McLaren?

i had him on fantasy and he did decent...

Chad is just dis-enchanted. He is underpaid and playing for a crap team with an offense that isn't clicking this year. Everyone has seen his skill.

You trade Maroney and all you have is Morris & Faulk as JORDAN is questionable with an injury. DUH!!!

Then to compound your error you trade for a position where we're deep and worse yet for a guy who could well put up a stink if he does not get enough passes his way. With Brady out and the emphasis on the runing game this season that is a really bad idea reflecting no thought whatsoever.

Grade: F

Never did I say let's do it this second. I'm perfectly fine waiting until the offseason. Past Gaffney what wideout do we have that is even mediocre? Now take into account that we run with 3 wideouts as our base package when Brady is in. WITH Brady, having three premier wideouts and another solid one is not a bad idea at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back