PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Deadline tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna play somebody as good as Chris Johnson every week though are we

Trying to be positive here

But we KNEW they'd be running. Look at the lack of pass O.

Looks like Branch is on the block as per Rotoworld. What about Branch for Galloway, assuming Branch is willing to renegotiate his contract....

That's obviously a big "if," but given the hypothetical, I'd do it in a mockingbird's heartbeat.

EDIT: Check this 4 WR set: Moss-Welker-Branch-Edelman. Trusting an instant rekindling of Branch's chemistry with Brady, that's at least as potent as Moss-Welker-Stallworth-Gaffney, no? Maybe less speed but a great collection of precise route-runners.

Last edited:
Hard to stop a running game when your in passing situations while your up by 50.

And Bill stated that they have kinks to work out, despite the big win. Run D is pretty good, but it has a ways to go.

Were that to actually happen, the Nobel Peace Prize would be well earned.

It's possible that the "committee" will give Caserio the Nobel Peace Prize even before he brings BB and Mangina together. I hear that you don't have to demonstrate anything but the promise to do something in the future (maybe) and they'll hand them out.

I think the possiblities of landing Branch is interesting. HOWEVER, I think it would be hard for Seattle to trade him back to the Pats (and thus admitting there "mistake"). Galloway to Seattle for Branch probably would not work either. Branch's salary still has about 5 million left on it for this year, so it would save Seattle so serious cake if they did let him go. Lofa Tatupu is now out for the year. Too bad Thomas' cap hit is so big, we could trade him and Galloway to Seattle for Branch and say Seattle's 3rd or 4th rounder next year.

I think the possiblities of landing Branch is interesting. HOWEVER, I think it would be hard for Seattle to trade him back to the Pats (and thus admitting there "mistake").

i think that may not be totally accurate. it was a totally different regime when the seahawks originally trade for Branch. I believe Holmgren called all the shots then

Realistic trade possiblity if we can find space?

adalius thomas for kevin curtis?

There is a rumor that the Pats may be looking at Ahman Green if Morris injury is severe but of course this is not a trade.

There is a rumor that the Pats may be looking at Ahman Green if Morris injury is severe but of course this is not a trade.

wtf, ahman green has no tread on the tires left...

Realistic trade possiblity if we can find space?

adalius thomas for kevin curtis?

Too injury-prone. Certainly has the speed on the outside when hes healthy...

He lost the starting job to Samkon Gado twice. Once in Green Bay and once in Houston.

SAMKON ******* GADO!!!!!!!!

I'd love to get Branch back but Curtis might be more realistic. He'd have to stay healthy though. A big if, it would seem.

No doubt the NFL has the most boring trade deadline but I will still play.

It may take some creative cap management but some possible Pats:
  • Steve Smith (WR, Carolina)
  • Peppers - no way we can make his cap figure work but this is make believe land
  • Wimberly - be a great fit, now and for down the road
  • Quentin Groves - I thought he was a head case and dog f--er in college, my opinion hasn't changed but I know he was a board favorite
  • Deion Branch - too big of a cap number for what his peformance will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back