PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I have it on good authority that Brady's contract that Mankins finalized is good up until 2032. Brady should now be a Patriot well into his 50's. *fist pump*

But Brady will be an old man. We should trade him for Belichick.

But Brady will be an old man. We should trade him for Belichick.

Um... HELLO? How often have you heard of a player for player trade? I think we should trade now while he's still young. I really think we can get a 2003 first rounder out of it.

Um... HELLO? How often have you heard of a player for player trade? I think we should trade now while he's still young. I really think we can get a 2003 first rounder out of it.

Hmmm, can you imagine Scarnecchia throwing to Rogers? NFL wet dream!

Hmmm, can you imagine Scarnecchia throwing to Rogers? NFL wet dream!

Yeah but I would just send Wilfork on a go route. That would leave plenty of room underneath for O.J. Mayo and Allen Iverson.

Yeah but I would just send Wilfork on a go route. That would leave plenty of room underneath for O.J. Mayo and Allen Iverson.

Oh si1t Vince, look out for Hulk Hogan! Ohhhh. Personal foul. :( Are you OK, Vince?

Someone go dig up Bill Walsh, and we have ourselves a coach.

Last edited:
Discuss..........

to New Orleans :) Brady with our offense wow...errr You guys should trade him to us, he's no good anymore, old , decrepit, and best days behind him. Embrace the age of Chase Daniels as the future.

Last edited:
sarcastic or not the existence of this thread is laughable.

I hear that Brad Johnson guy might be available to start. :bricks:

No, who would replace him?

When Brady turns 36 I think it might be worth a look to see how much we could get on the market for him but for the next 3 years I would not dare trade him with the new weapons at TE and some young blood surely to be behind him at RB next season.

I would think Tom has at least 3 good years yet before he starts to drop off

John Elway won 2 superbowls at the ages of 37 and 38 respectively.
He's the only QB to start in 5 superbowls.
John Elway Career Biography and Statistics | SportHaven.com

Tom Brady on the other hand has already started in 4 superbowls and won 3 of them.
So yeah, I think there's plenty of tread left on his tires.
The offense will recover from last week. What I'm worried more about on this team is the defense.

Last edited:
reflexblue=Jest Fan

John Elway won 2 superbowls at the ages of 37 and 38 respectively.
He's the only QB to start in 5 superbowls.
John Elway Career Biography and Statistics | SportHaven.com

Tom Brady on the other hand has already started in 4 superbowls and won 3 of them.
So yeah, I think there's plenty of tread left on his tires.
The offense will recover from last week. What I'm worried more about on this team is the defense.

NICELY put.

General Tom Brady ~ The Finest in ALL The Land!! ~ COULD, possibly, meet his own avowed goal of playing for another 10 years, the last year of which would see him play at the age of 42...

But at the very LEAST, I'm comfortable expecting him to rock and roll on a John Elway/Johny Unitas/Joe Montana "Still Kicking @$$ at 37" level, which would take him through the 2014 season ~ the 4th consecutive Super Bowl Championship Season ~ and allow him to contribute to the 5th, before Coach Bill the Great finally grows weary of crushing the enemy before him, and savoring the wailing and lamentations of the women!! :D

NICELY put.

General Tom Brady ~ The Finest in ALL The Land!! ~ COULD, possibly, meet his own avowed goal of playing for another 10 years, the last year of which would see him play at the age of 42...

But at the very LEAST, I'm comfortable expecting him to rock and roll on a John Elway/Johny Unitas/Joe Montana "Still Kicking @$$ at 37" level, which would take him through the 2014 season ~ the 4th consecutive Super Bowl Championship Season ~ and allow him to contribute to the 5th, before Coach Bill the Great finally grows weary of crushing the enemy before him, and savoring the wailing and lamentations of the women!! :D

You drink your coffee black and extra large?

You drink your coffee black and extra large?

To quote Brother Homer Simpson, Patron Saint of Leaning Into It...

"I think you know the answer to THAT!!" :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back