PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
this might be the dumbest thread i have ever read!!!!!

Not even close. I think the op was being facetious, now some of those other threads were serious, like is BB done etc..etc..

Brady is a system quarterback.;)

A system quarterback is one who is perceived to be successful but not extraordinarily talented.

Last edited:
Brady is a system quarterback.;)

A system quarterback is one who is perceived to be successful but not extraordinarily talented.
No doubt about that. :bricks:

You just got here, give awhile. God forbid they lose on sunday but if they do this site will crash and burn. I can't imagine the hysterical threads that will be posted.

Oh BTW this isn't a serious thread

Last edited:
quit wasting time with threads like this.

This is only a time if you decide to click on it. With that in mind, who the hell forced you to click on this? Are they holding a gun to your head?

my cat has you dialed in....

kitty_with_a_gun.jpg

We'd be better off with Brian Hoyer...Hoyer isn't friends with Randy Moss so he won't only pass to him. Man, am I tired of Brady/Moss. I mean, seriously, he's thrown to him like 8 times this year!! And Moss is a dogfaker for only catching 4 of those balls! Hey Moss, wherever you sign this year, take Tom Brady with you!!

We'd be better off with Brian Hoyer...Hoyer isn't friends with Randy Moss so he won't only pass to him. Man, am I tired of Brady/Moss. I mean, seriously, he's thrown to him like 8 times this year!! And Moss is a dogfaker for only catching 4 of those balls! Hey Moss, wherever you sign this year, take Tom Brady with you!!
Really, i hope they don't let the door hit them in the azz either.

If the Pats lose to Buffalo, someone will start this thread 4real IMHO.

I think we should bring in JaMarcus Russell. BB as we all know can work wonders, he would get him off the purple drank, lose 150 pounds and turn him into an all-pro in six weeks.

If we can't get him then we could bring in Jason Campbell.

And if things don't work out in the first year its not all bad, we could end up with the 1st and the 2nd pick next year, imagine that!

I think we should bring in JaMarcus Russell. BB as we all know can work wonders, he would get him off the purple drank, lose 150 pounds and turn him into an all-pro in six weeks.

If we can't get him then we could bring in Jason Campbell.

And if things don't work out in the first year its not all bad, we could end up with the 1st and the 2nd pick next year, imagine that!
He'd be the first QB/LB conversion project. Rush that passer Russell.

Last edited:
Top Ten Reasons To Trade Brady:

10. Wilfork has better command of the offense than Brady.
9. Brady is the anti Sampson.
8. 3 out of 4 fat cows beat Brady in a foot race.
7. You’re a big p#$sy if your wife makes more money than you.
6. Jays52 has insider info that Hoyer sucks less than Brady.
5. Since his injury Brady has had more infections than Lady Gaga.
4. Vick is now more clutch than Brady.
3. Cromartie is Brady’s role model as a daddy.
2. Kraft is cheap.
1. Belichick loves him some draft picks.

Last edited:
I am not worried about Brady. At least not yet. The offense is stocked and has the talent and personel to be successful.

Defense is a completely different story. It is depleted of talent. If we fail to advance in play off, or miss it altogether, defense would be the culprit. As in Jets game, defense made only one meaningful stop for the entire second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes