PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Assante Samuel for Randy Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Lets trade Assante Samuel for Randy Moss before he leaves town and we get nothing.

We can throw in a 2nd round pick.

when it happens you will thank me.

sucks2.jpg

Sweet I didn't know Moss could play corner.

Digger44 said:
Sweet I didn't know Moss could play corner.
well crap face, we are gonna convert him to corner.

You have to hear the whole story before you start making smarta$$ comments.

silly head.:singing:

Keegs needs to enroll in the school of making a thread with at least a grain of reason to make it worthwhile for reading.

Because as of this moment, I can't recall a SINGLE POST from Keegs that I haven't regretted WASTING MY TIME reading.

This isn't some ESPN board, so GROW UP.

If there was any reason for PatsFans to charge a dollar for membership, THIS is it.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Keegs needs to enroll in the school of making a thread with at least a grain of reason to make it worthwhile for reading.

Because as of this moment, I can't recall a SINGLE POST from Keegs that I haven't regretted WASTING MY TIME reading.

If there was any reason for PatsFans to charge a dollar for membership, THIS is it.

What he said.

Keegs said:
well crap face, we are gonna convert him to corner.

You have to hear the whole story before you start making smarta$$ comments.

silly head.:singing:

What is this? 3rd grade?

pats1 said:

Why don't i just grown down while i'm at it?

hahhahhahhaah i'm so f-ing mature.

If you don't like to shut up and don't read it. My ideas are my ideas.

You'll thank me when it happens toughguy.

Now go by yourself some tissues and be quiet.

And if you can't recall my damn threads then what is with all the frustration?
you would think if someone couldn't recall anything that I have ever said, than they wouldn't express any hostility towards me. Because after all, they cannot recall what i said. So you are pretty much saying you hate me for no reason. Because if there was a reason, you would have already forgotten it by now, as you already said.

Either that or you are a liar.

Keegs said:
Why don't i just grown down while i'm at it?

hahhahhahhaah i'm so f-ing mature.

If you don't like to shut up and don't read it. My ideas are my ideas.

You'll thank me when it happens toughguy.

Now go by yourself some tissues and be quiet.

And if you can't recall my damn threads then what is with all the frustration?
you would think if someone couldn't recall anything that I have ever said, than they wouldn't express any hostility towards me. Because after all, they cannot recall what i said. So you are pretty much saying you hate me for no reason. Because if there was a reason, you would have already forgotten it by now, as you already said.

Either that or you are a liar.

God, you get punched alot in enclosed public spaces, don't you?

Brownfan80 said:
You didn't even give me a chance to go over the cap numbers...

what the hell is the matter with you?

Brownfan80 said:

I sure hope so.

This is an asinine suggestion. Your ideas are your ideas? Your ideas are idiotic. Please don't start threads with this junk. And please, after this post, let's see if we can let the thread die on the vine.

Keegs said:
You didn't even give me a chance to go over the cap numbers...

what the hell is the matter with you?

You post what most would consider a very silly idea. Have people call you out for it and then proceed to react to those call-outs like a 7th grader. Nothing whatsoever is the matter with me, I was just observing that if I got stuck in an elevator or subway with someone as immature and annoying as you appear to be that I'd probably have to knock their block off.

If you're going to post what would be looked at as a silly idea, at least have the balls to back it up with some actual reason and logic rather than your 7th grade comebacks. It's just aggravating.

Have a pleasant evening!

Brownfan80 said:
You post what most would consider a very silly idea. Have people call you out for it and then proceed to react to those call-outs like a 7th grader. Nothing whatsoever is the matter with me, I was just observing that if I got stuck in an elevator or subway with someone as immature and annoying as you appear to be that I'd probably have to knock their block off.

If you're going to post what would be looked at as a silly idea, at least have the balls to back it up with some actual reason and logic rather than your 7th grade comebacks. It's just aggravating.

Have a pleasant evening!
you lost all of it when you said you'd "knock my block off" if you saw me in the elevator or subway.

That goes against your entire post. But you are real smart you probably knew that.

You also probably knew that, but i'm sure you are just real tough and that's why you said it.

haha
I feel sorry for whoever has to ride the elevator with you out next.

PATSNUTme said:
Agreed.

A lame topic by Keegs. What a shocker :eek:

I loved the ASSante. I dont see anything Asante has said or did to deserve that.

Last edited:
Keegs said:
you lost all of it when you said you'd "knock my block off" if you saw me in the elevator or subway.

That goes against your entire post. But you are real smart you probably knew that.

You also probably knew that, but i'm sure you are just real tough and that's why you said it.

haha

I didn't say if I saw you I'd punch you, I said if I got stuck in an enclosed space with someone that acted so immature and annoying I'd probably have to punch them. Was it an exaggeration? Maybe. Just don't try sharing a taxi with me. :D

Keegs said:

haha

Oh heck, I would pay Brownfan80 to knock your block off.

Digger44 said:
Oh heck, I would pay Brownfan80 to knock your block off.
I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back