PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tour de France

With a strong TT he could get into 2nd, the Schlkeck's will be on the road after Lance. So they will get the bad weather too.
Yeah your right 13, after i hit send i realized that.

Yeah your right 13, after i hit send i realized that.

Weak performance from Armstrong I thought he would beat Schleck by more than he did. Wonder if Contador and Kloden can help pace Lance up Vontoux so he can keep the podium finish.

I wonder how much the lost training after the bronken collarbone has hurt him this week...:(

Nice ride by Lance today to keep 3rd! Frank Schleck wasn't able to muster much, but Andy was pretty amazing again. Should be a fun day tomorrow seeing the celebration coming into Paris. Only thing I wish was that they had caught the break so Lance would have had a shot at taking the stage win.

Overall an awesome tour, much more excitement than last year which I thought was kind of disappointing. Now, will Lance be back for one more shot with team Radio Shack next year? Load up and make one more run at Contador?

Wonder how much the lost training as a resultof the broken collarbone in April hurt in the mountains....With a full year to prepare could be interesting Contador is very formidable, and A Schleck will only get better, he looks like a rider who could win many tours.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back