Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tough Guy Biden Says To Crap Head Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The guy is a complete moron, an utter embarassment and a total joke. But he is a Democrat, so he gets a free pass from all his idiocy.
  3. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +299 / 6 / -5

Kind of like Cheney telling a sitting Senator to "**** off" on the floor of the Senate?

I don't think any honest person would dispute that this is a "big ******* deal."

I know it sucks when they pass legislation you don't like, but NOM NOM NOM YOUR TEARS TASTE SO GOOD NOM NOM NOM.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, let's see if this remark makes national headlines like that remark did.
    Well, thank you for showing us how mature you are. See you in November!
  5. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +299 / 6 / -5

LOL.

If you really think these remarks are similar in nature, you're even more out to lunch than I thought.

Yep. Democrats will campaign on:

Meanwhile, your mouthbreather cohort can always tout:

Maybe you can join him in the DeLorean for your voyage back to 1913!
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're right. Being so disrespectful to the President of the United States is far worse.
    If engaging in self delusion helps you sleep at night, then more power to you. But the last election that was held which was a de-facto referendum on ObamaCare resulted in a Republican being elected to the United States Senate from the single most liberal state in the union.

I sure wouldn't want to be a democrat from a moderate district right about now. See you in November!
  7. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +299 / 6 / -5

Yeah, the only minor difference between now and then being the passage of the most significant piece of legislation in decades.

You're right. We will see you in November. But even if all your stars align and you manage to take back both chambers, this legislation will endure. Sorry, suckas!

You consider that disrespectful to the POTUS? :rofl:

I'm sure Obama is furious!!
  8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And there you have it folks. Here is how the left views America and American citizens.

I couldn't have made liberals look worse than you yourself have here. Thank you.
    Uh, dropping an f-bomb in the White House at the President for all the nation to hear? Uh, yeah... call me crazy, but I do consider that disrespectful.
  9. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +299 / 6 / -5

I wasn't aware I was being crowned honorary spokesman for "the left." Thank you for the distinction.

And no, that's not how I (and I speak for myself) view America. That's how I view the whiny little duplicitous babies who currently constitute the Republican party, and how I convey my immense schadenfreude at seeing them fail in spectacular fashion.

But since you just got totally and utterly spanked, I'll forgive you for letting your bitterness inform your delusions.

Unfortunately we're not all hacks, and we understand that it being captured on a live mic is not at all the same as something being "uttered for all the nation to hear." Once again, we see how your bitterness is causing you to just spout totally irrational pap.

Moreover, he clearly did not drop the f-bomb at the president, he said it to convey the enormous magnitude of what they had accomplished. If you think the same guy who appointed Rahm to be his CoS is sensitive to take offense at that, you're nuts.
  10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All I know is that when it came to the passing of this bill and how it impacts America, your statement was "Sorry, suckas!"
    Oh, so you admit that he is just a clueless moron that doesn't understand that a microphone doesn't magically turn off just because he turns his head 90 degree in one direction. Thank you for that admission.
    It was shameful and disrespectful to drop an f-bomb at the President of the United States - especially for all the nation to hear. And if you think I am wrong, then next time you are at a family function, say "Hey mom, that meal you cooked was f*cking great!"

Although, given your crass mannerisms that we all here are used to, I suspect such exchanges are common in your household.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Biden's goofy and doesn't give a flying f#%k what people think of him. I wouldn't vote for him necessarily, but I like him. Everyone I know uses that expression as a common adjective, but that might be cuz I'm in construction like all my friends. It's refreshing to hear from a politician. I liked when Cheney used it even better. Showed he was human, which until then, was in doubt.
  12. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +299 / 6 / -5

It was clearly in reference to your preemptive glee of Republican advances in November, as well as their not-so-subtle campaign of attempting to repeal said legislation.

If that point flew over your head, I'm sorry. I'll try and put less distance between the dots for you next time.

Yeah, because I'm sure the VP is well versed with the functions of various audio equipment, and is clearly aware of the range at which said devices can pick up voices audibly. The long history of misstatements that have been picked up by live mics in the political arena and elsewhere sure testifies in your favor.

Kind of like when President George W. Bush was caught by a live mic calling New York Times reporter Adam Clyburn a "major league *******"?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is seriously too easy.
  13. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey, I gladly admit I use it as a common adjective - but not when talking to authority figures such as parents, policemen or, yes, even the President of the United States. Especially when I am about 12 inches away from a live mic.
  14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

I'm with Wistah ... I'm on record here as saying I like Biden. He's closer to the average Joe American than many of the blowhards up there. I know he's a politician, he's crafty and all the rest. But he still has some regular guy in him. Everywhere he goes kids love him ... and he loves kids because that's what he is ... an overgrown kid.

Keep it up Joe ... I wonder if he ever calls Barry a doosh-bag ... :rofl:

If it ever came to Biden vs Palin I go with Biden all day long.

As for Cheney ... I don't know Wistah ... Cheney is a mean ass pr!ck ... he's not human IMO.
  15. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

The fascination of some on the right with "authority figures" never ceases to amaze me. Plenty of men and their fathers swear in front of each other. Some mothers and daughters, too. (Personally, I wouldn't with my mother, but that's because she doesn't swear, and she's my mother -- not really the same as the President and VP, though, I don't think. But I know my sister does.) And police? Again, you don't seem to be acknowledging the difference between using a swear around somebody and using at them. Big difference between dropping the f-bomb in front of a cop and calling him a f*cking as*hole.

Similarly, Biden didn't use the word "at" Obama -- he used it in front of him. As was already pointed out, I'm pretty confident Obama is accustomed to such language, and that the Oval Office has seen plenty of similar "coarseness."

I can't believe anybody is actually upset about this, as it is utterly meaningless.
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I go to parties where I am the least wealthy, least educated, and most poorly dressed. Some of these folks were raised very differently than I, and it shows. I guess Cheney was raised differently a lot of people.

Speaking of...Guess who had this crazy upbringing?:

His biological father left the family when he and his older brother were children. His mother was a gift shop manager, and his mother's second husband, who adopted him and whom he knew as his father, was a geologist whose ancestry was Norwegian. His family moved to Salt Lake City in 1965 when he was entering high school. He became a skilled debator. He described his high school years as "I was the complete nerd. I had the briefcase. I had the pocket protector. I wore Hush Puppies when they were not cool. I was the thin, scrawny little guy. I was definitely uncool." Put up by a teacher to run for class senate, he beat his opponent by riding in the back of a convertible sandwiched between two attractive girls inside the school gymnasium, right before his election speech. In December 1969, the man he had known as his father left the family, and divorced his mother soon afterward; it later became known he was homosexual. After his parents' divorce, he learned from his aunt and uncle that the man who had raised him was not his biological father; both he and his older brother Eric were the children of another man. He has expressed great love and admiration for his adoptive father and for "how selfless" his love had been. In 1981 his mother committed suicide in Reno.

Another twisted prick, Carl Rove. You are not born so much as formed into this life.
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

That's so true. I was taught to question authority - never "respect". Save respect for those who earn it. If that person happens to be a cop, then fine. I respected my dad a lot, but every other word we said to each other was f#%k as soon as I turned 17. I learned jobsite lingo from him. He was a great guy.

Obama didn't seem to have even noticed it. Can you imagine the language in the Oval Office?
  18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Wonder what they call Sarah, Rush and Beck.
  19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can't believe how low some apologists will go to defend their sacred cows.

I mean, really... you people act like it would kill you to say "Ya know what? Biden shouldn't have said that in that setting to the President of the United States." Funny thing is that if you said that, then *boom* - I've got no ammunition. But rather I enjoy seeing how foolish you all look trying to defend a completely inappropriate remark given the circumstances and to whom it was delivered.
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well then I guess by your own admission, President Obama has not earned our respect. Excellent point - I guess you got me there.

Did you ever say f*&^%ng to your dad in a room full of a couple hundred people being televised across the nation? Or do you think maybe if you and your dad were ever in such a situation, you might behave a bit more properly?