PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Toucher to Brady: 'Screw you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole discussion is stupid. Brady should not have commented. TFB should have simply said that he and the team were happy with the contract and he would have no further comment.

His note was inviting this discussion. And these morons jumped right on it. I've turned off the radio again.

i agree with this he's whole reason for sending a letter was so he dose not have to talk at all so way say the dont i want talk about money cause every one dose not have alot, its well known that him and he's wife pull in almost 100 million a year so there is going to be jello people out there... just say i look forward to playing 3 years with this great franchise or something like that and end it

There are certainly precedents for this. Brady is not the only athlete to place winning above money.

A recent comparison is the Miami Heat LeBron James/Chris Bosh "decision." They joined Dwayne Wade as the three top free agents to win championships, rather than to maximize individual earning power. Our own Ray Allen took less money to join Miami for a similar role.

You can probably find examples of some players wanting to join the Yankees to win as well. Didn't A-Rod agree to less money in his trade with the Yankees than he requested from the Sox? (Of course, still obscenely high...)

i agree with this he's whole reason for sending a letter was so he dose not have to talk at all so way say the dont i want talk about money cause every one dose not have alot, its well known that him and he's wife pull in almost 100 million a year so there is going to be jello people out there... just say i look forward to playing 3 years with this great franchise or something like that and end it

That email was meant for John Dennis and John Dennis alone. He asked Brady to come on EEI for an interview to talk about the new contract. That email was sent as a response to that request. At least that is what John Dennis himself said this morning on EEI.
Brady does a Monday morning interview on his show during the season. He has been doing that show for a few YEARS now. They have a good working relationship. Unfortunately, he trusted John Dennis to keep a private conversation, PRIVATE.

Sorry, Fred. He's screwing a supermodel. Get over it.

I love Heath's response. The Patriots players and organization is too classy to engage in such pathetic low shots in the safety of talking to a reporter hundreds of miles away, or even after a game when they are fully protected. Suggs goes on and on and on... (and on) about how disrespectful the Patriots are and how they are classless.

And at the same time all he does is constantly take personal shots at Brady and the Patriots to the media like a freaking 12 year old who got whipped in a game of basketball.

I mean cry me a freaking river. He has the mental intelligence and maturity of a six year old. It's embarrassing and pisses me off that he is too stupid to realize how stupid he is.

First I heard of Toucher was his involvement in the Scallenge -- which, by the way, was funny stuff.

Can somebody please explain how that is screwing fellow NFL players?

A couple of comments that I made previously I'll repeat here, with apologies in advance to those that have already read them:

- There seem to be an awful lot of people that follow the NFL can't grasp the concept that 9+6+3 equals 15+2+1.

- There seem to be an awful lot of people that attempt to take an MLB theory of roster building (spend with no budget limits) and apply that to the NFL, where there is a true salary cap. Their assumption is that every dollar a player does not hold out for stays in the owner's pocket, and never consider that is an extra dollar available for other players on the roster.
No one can, because it doesn't. Your quotes are right on. Too bad the media is not thoughtful or analytical. All this does is encourage superstars to work with the front office on their shared legacy. I love this.

PHOTO_2113535_66239_4137613_ap_320X240.jpg

I'd be upset if both guests were not already dead to me.

Does Boston even have a homer show anymore?

God no!

Boston mediots are too busy trying to prove how "smart" and objective they are. Every single one is auditioning for the next NFL coaching job. Every one thinks they are smarter than Belichick. Every one thinks the Patriots would have had at least 3 more Superbowls had Kraft just picked them to be in charge.

I search in vain for a little Patriot homerism at times.

DSC_6313.jpg

Fred and Stephanie Toucher
Making Waves

THE PARTY Once a year the most talented radio broadcasters in the country make their way to Atlanta to attend Norm Schrutt’s client party. Schrutt represents more than 30 radio personalities. THE PLAYERS John Kincaid, Christopher Rude, Mara Davis, Mark Arum, Melissa Carter, Crash Clark, Gary Lewis, Cadillac Jack, Axl Lowe HIGHLIGHTS The event was Mi Casa, Es Su Casa and had a Mexican fiesta theme. Catering was by Added Touch and guests were greeted by bloody margarita shooters (made with tequila instead of vodka). Photos by Lahcen Boufedji

Now you all know where to attend the "Biggest Douchebags Of The Year" party...

jeezus...are these two morons color blind or what? Orange shirt with tan pants? oh wait...HIS pants match her purse...really, pink dress ,black belt...TAN PURSE? She's either a fashion disaster area or that's the biggest burrito in fake-Mex party history....reminds me of the look on Blutarski's face when he first sees Flounder's pledge picture...

Bluto+reacts+2.jpg

That email was meant for John Dennis and John Dennis alone. He asked Brady to come on EEI for an interview to talk about the new contract. That email was sent as a response to that request. At least that is what John Dennis himself said this morning on EEI.
Brady does a Monday morning interview on his show during the season. He has been doing that show for a few YEARS now. They have a good working relationship. Unfortunately, he trusted John Dennis to keep a private conversation, PRIVATE.
So our #1 QB is a moron? Makes me feel worse. If TFB needs a smart agent to help him keep his hooves out of his mouth, someone PLEASE PM me. This should never have happened.

There are certainly precedents for this. Brady is not the only athlete to place winning above money.

A recent comparison is the Miami Heat LeBron James/Chris Bosh "decision." They joined Dwayne Wade as the three top free agents to win championships, rather than to maximize individual earning power. Our own Ray Allen took less money to join Miami for a similar role.

You can probably find examples of some players wanting to join the Yankees to win as well. Didn't A-Rod agree to less money in his trade with the Yankees than he requested from the Sox? (Of course, still obscenely high...)

I wouldn't give equivalency with the NFL's hard cap to the NBA's indecipherable joke of a soft cap.

So our #1 QB is a moron? Makes me feel worse. If TFB needs a smart agent to help him keep his hooves out of his mouth, someone PLEASE PM me. This should never have happened.

The QB did nothing wrong.

Fred is a funny bastard miscast as a sports guy. The way he gets worked up over petty bull**** is all part of the act. And yea, he's not a Pats fan, but at least he's honest about it (unlike some people in this town). This whole thing is a non-story, everybody's just doing their job.

Who cares what Toucher and/or Rich (or Dennis & Callahan) have to say. They get paid to generate listeners and say stupid crap to get people to call in.

Talking heads.

are these two morons color blind or what? Orange shirt with tan pants? oh wait...HIS pants match her purse...really, pink dress ,black belt...TAN PURSE? She's either a fashion disaster area or that's the biggest burrito in fake-Mex party history
Didn't expect this on a football forum...:snob:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back