PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tou made be hard coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told this story before, but will tell it again, was working at a correctional facility during BB's 1st year, Jim Brown was coming in to promote his Amer-I-Can program, BB met him there. I opened the door for and walked BB in, never realized what this man was all about then. I was surprised at how small, humble and unassuming he was.

Jim Brown, gave an amazing speech to kids and parents, during the speech he said something to the effect that if Michael Jordan did 1/2 as much as BB did the world would be a much better place. High praise for BB, later I had my pix taken with Jim Brown ( my all time FB hero) and he signed a football for me. My regret is I did not do the same with BB, but little did I know then. Anyways it was probably the best nite I ever had at work..

Yeah, I really liked the praise he got from Jim Brown!

The stories and info on that website tell me Belichick is not the sort of person that I think usually goes into coaching football. It's interesting that he's found a niche and been so successful. Could you imagine him as a politician???

I'm really glad you guys understood this post because I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes