Welcome to PatsFans.com

Totally outrageous!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, Oct 19, 2007.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you'd like that, wouldn't you, hangman? you'd like to be able to hang anyone you wish who speaks of dissent toward your hero's "kill em all" ambitions...

luckily, people like you aren't in charge... oops... wait...
  3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Actually, i got the idea from your liberal hero Alec Baldwin...you remember when he was on Letterman, and he said that we should all go down to Henry Hydes house, drag him out, and stone him AND his family to death...you remember that..right?
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

no, i don't... and he's not my hero... the difference being that you run to Bush League aid at every opportunity here, and i've never mentioned the name Alec Baldwin here until now... anyhow, you go right ahead making up stuff as it suits you... not winning anything, however...
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I think this guy should say he is sorry...

Sorry for not speaking the truth SOONER!
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

so.....

Is outting a covert CIA operative TREASON?

Is cherry pciking intel to invade a soverign nation TREASON?

Is wiretapping americans before during and after 9-11 TREASON?

just wondering where speaking ones mind became all of the sudden TREASON?
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

he won't answer the questions... he's a hit-and-runner if there ever was one...

afterall, this is the guy who asserted in his signature something to Lincoln that Lincoln in fact NEVER SAID... then attributed the quote to himself... real tough guy...
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is outting a covert CIA operative TREASON? Didnt happen

Is cherry pciking intel to invade a soverign nation TREASON? No more than bombing a "Soverign" nation to get Monica off the front page.

Is wiretapping americans before during and after 9-11 TREASON? Uhhh No

just wondering where speaking ones mind became all of the sudden TREASON?

***Seems to me that 41 US SENATORS DEMANDED RUSH LIMBAUGH REFRAIN FROM SPEAKING HIS MIND! Are they all guilty of treason?***
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

HEY!!! THATS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME----I DEMAND YOU GET BANNED. HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING THAT I SAID PREVIOUSLY!!!!! At least, thats the speech i got when i posted something NEM said...Go figure
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well then how do you account for your dumbass signature? one which you originally misquoted and now own for yourself?
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

it's a personal attack pointing out your own hypocrisy? wow... good thing you're not in charge...
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

So nobody outted Vaerie Plame? Interesting take.
    Cherry picking the intel on Iraq, has now been passed off on Clinton, classic.
    Violating the 4th ammendment is 'cool' with you.

AND.....

Defending Rush for calling our troops "Phony Soldeirs" on Armed forces Radio is also 'cool' with you?

"I get a sense of it, I just don't understand it." -Nigel Tuffnel Lead Guitar
  13. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for proving my point exactly...looks like you live up to your name...a tool for the left wing. Congrats!
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you made a point? lol... i guess if abandoning one point, and trying to deflect to a new strawman argument is "making a point", well, you've succeeded...

fact is, you would prefer to hang anyone in government who speaks out.... even if you have to make up a quote a past president never uttered in order to give it weight... thanks for isolating yourself to irrelevancy here...
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah PRess...you just dont get it do you? You have no friggin clue what has happened...It is with extreme anger that i will not respond to this since i would undoubtably get banned for tearing into you unlike anything you have seen here.
  16. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

PS-

I know NEM, and I know that NEM supports the military 100% No question in my mind whatsoever! I also know he realizes what this POS senator has done today. And I know that is why he is wisely bowing out of this thread. Because he knows that this utter BS spewed from the mouth of this senator is not hurting Bush.
  17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

LOL.... in other words, "i've not provided much of an argument, i can't rationalize my statement for wanting to hang everyone, so i better call him dumb and quit now before i have a hissy fit..."

yeah, we gotcha... bu'bye now... bu'bye...
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

Good choice answering with extreme anger is not a good thing.. otoh I would not mind if you got banned.
  19. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

As usual the RW spin machine has taken a lot of this out of context, here is what he said, very much like the comments on many of these threads.. a lesson here is do not trust the blogs or any of the entertainers.. they have a tendency to spin everything.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/10/20/MNH9ST598.DTL&tsp=1

He began: "First of all, I'm just amazed that the Republicans are worried that we can't pay for insuring an additional 10 million children. They sure don't care about finding $200 billion to fight the illegal war in Iraq. Where are you going to get that money? You are going to tell us lies like you're telling us today? Is that how you're going to fund the war?

"You don't have money to fund the war or children, but you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the president's amusement."

He went back to the same point moments later: "But President Bush's statements about children's health shouldn't be taken any more seriously than his lies about the war in Iraq. The truth is that Bush just likes to blow things up in Iraq, in the United States and in Congress."

But Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Texas, who followed Stark on the floor, said: "It is despicable to have a member of this Congress accuse this president, any president, of willfully blowing the heads, quote, blowing the heads off our young men and women over in Iraq and Afghanistan."

While Pelosi, in her statement Friday, said Stark had gone too far, Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Oakland, provided him a measured defense.

"The Republicans are desperate to change the subject from the real issue at hand, which is an occupation that has cost us almost a half a trillion dollars, and there's no end in sight," she said. "That's the real issue here, and the Republicans, and the president, are desperate to avoid it."
  20. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Never mind Press ELO, he's rather partial to anti-bush demented rants, even if it makes the speaker look retarded.

In fact, for his ilk, the rant probably gets extra style points for the anti-military "soldiers are bloodthirsty killers" angle. In time ELO, you'll come to learn that Press has one unweilding slant to every arguement, and backs em up with lefty smear site links that he uses to support his arguments for him. At first, it's fun to toy with him, as he whips out the "I'm smarter than you, and can beat you with half my brain behind my back" lines and listen to his distain for any opinion outside his own. It's get's boring soon enough and eventually it just becomes background noise in this forum. Pay it no mind.

Don't take it personal.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2007