PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Total QBR" Rodgers Passes Brady for #1 Spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady199

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
NFL - Week 4 Total QBR Season Leaders - ESPN
I find myself interested every week seeing how the Total QBR ratings play out every week. After a monster game, Rodgers passes Brady.

2011 Season
1. Rodgers 85.5
2. Brady 85.1

30. Sanchez 20.0 LOL

Sanchez had a .6 yesterday to come in last place, Romo came in 13th place, while Stafford came in 16th place:confused:, So much for the clutch factor.

While this system isn't great so far, I'm still intrigued.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, in the traditional Rating System

2011 Season
1. Rodgers 124.6
2. Brady 111.3

28. Sanchez 75.9

I think once Brady's 4 Int game gets further in the rear view mirror, he'll regain the top spot. It's a very glaring stat that alters the standings. If he's at 8-9 games and only at 5-6 Ints and keeps having the games he's having, he'll be ahead of Rogers again.

I love Brady..and as much as that guy has been held down his entire life, I love when he can put up huge numbers and rub it in everyones face..however, I loved the fact that they had as many rush yards and TDs than they did passing. Its great to see Brady toss up 500 yards and 4tds, but as the season goes on, a balanced team is going to have a better shot.

Also, when Hernadez comes back I expect Branch to continue on his huge numbers from the first two weeks.

Rodgers is playing a lot better than Brady. Kind of makes me think that even if "we" make the SB and GB does too...we'd be in for a let down.

Rodgers is playing a lot better than Brady. Kind of makes me think that even if "we" make the SB and GB does too...we'd be in for a let down.

The Pack have let up one less point than the Patriots on D and are rushing less then NE. They are a carbon copy of us so far this year. But I guess the grass is always greener.

It is difficult to say one elite qb is playing better than the other elite qb, the reality is right now this team has a load of injuries on both sides and are 3-1...

This war of attrition will somehow even out at the season progresses..

No one is playing "alot" better than Brady.

Really? WTF?

Brady is on pace to throw for over 6000 yds and over 50 TDs. The person playing "a lot better then Brady" has never set foot on an NLF Football field. You can argue 1 vs. 2 right now playing, but you lose all credibility when saying something as dumb as this. :rolleyes:

When evaluating outlandish statements on this board, it's generally good practice to consider the source. Need I say more?

Really? WTF?

Brady is on pace to throw for over 6000 yds and over 50 TDs. The person playing "a lot better then Brady" has never set foot on an NLF Football field. You can argue 1 vs. 2 right now playing, but you lose all credibility when saying something as dumb as this. :rolleyes:

He's never had any...in case you're just figuring that out. He's just another chronic malcontent. He even claims he doesn't want to invest his valuable time into following this franchise this season unless someone guarantees him they will win it all for him.... Yet he won't go away...

There's a simple reason for this.

Rodgers is playing as well right now as any quarterback in NFL history. The MVP race could be quite a showdown between Rodgers, Brady, and Brees. I'm thinking someone breaks a significant record and doesn't win the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes