PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TO's Post-Game Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
My insight is that posters here don't like TO and the Cowboys. TO has been awesome this year and has been a (the?) team leader since Parcells left. The Cowboys don't have a coach who has a personal fued with the media and with the league. The coach allows their team leader (and other players) speak, and just BTW, our team leader also routinely comes to microphone. And to some, sunglasses are less distracting than yankee caps and models.

We love our team; cowboy fans and half the world loves theirs.

If you've read the previous comments, you'd understand that TO has not acted like a leader at all. What Patriots leader has ever stated "I'm playing outta my mind" or "They want to put me in the hall of fame"????

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

That alone would be enough to be benched for a full game on the Patriots!:cool:

I suspect that your attitudes would be reversed if Moss played for Dallas and TO for us. TO has been a coach, friend and confidante for Romo. He called him or worked with him almost every day in the offseason. TO is more valuable to the boys this year than Moss is to the pats. IMHO, we'd be SB favorites, even without Moss. Without TO, the Cowboys would be unlikely to make the playoffs.

mgteich, if you had a tad more perception into reality you'd realize you're the only one here defending the loser TO. If TO played for the Patriots and he said "I'm playing outta my mind" not only would I be pissed, but his fellow Patriots just wouldn't accept it.

Where do you get off telling us we'd support this a**h***? No, I truly don't believe Patriots fans like us would support this jackass and certainly his teammates on the Patriots wouldn't support him at all. That is a fact you can't deny.

Mgteich, you gotta come clean with us. You have some hidden TO crush or something, huh?

and in the future, DO NOT compare TO with Moss. They are completely different in the way they come across. Moss' humility comes across as genuine and TO's...well, like he said, "he's playing outta his mind"!;)

Last edited:
This is a stupid thread.

Sometimes the team rallies around a player or a coach and wants to deliver a good performance for that teammate or coach. I'm pretty sure that is what happened with Dal vs. Phi so why is TO out of line here for acknowledging and thanking his teammates for a win that was important for him?

Ahhhh....hmmmm, let's see....

OK, I know! Because no team would ever play for anything but to win, that's why. NO team would ever try to win one because TO wanted payback. Hell, he's the one who screwed up in Philly, surely NOT the Eagles!

I think you just haven't been watching him closely this year or listening to how stupid his comments have been..."Getcha popcorn ready!"

mgteich, if you had a tad more perception into reality you'd realize you're the only one here defending the loser TO. If TO played for the Patriots and he said "I'm playing outta my mind" not only would I be pissed, but his fellow Patriots just wouldn't accept it.

Where do you get off telling us we'd support this a**h***? No, I truly don't believe Patriots fans like us would support this jackass and certainly his teammates on the Patriots wouldn't support him at all. That is a fact you can't deny.

Mgteich, you gotta come clean with us. You have some hidden TO crush or something, huh?

and in the future, DO NOT compare TO with Moss. They are completely different in the way they come across. Moss' humility comes across as genuine and TO's...well, like he said, "he's playing outta his mind"!;)

I was also defending TO. He's a tremendous, eccentric talent who wins football games. So what if he's weird.

We have faced TO and the Eagles before and beat them in the Super Bowl. We just finished beating the Cowboys with TO, so your statement makes no sense to me

Really? Thanks for the history lesson, genius. I guess you think TO adds nothing to the Cowboys, and added nothing to the Eagles back then. I really shouldn't get annoyed by your idiocy. You might be a 3rd grade kid. In which case I apologize if my comments hurt you. It's good that you're slowly learning to express yourself with the written word.

I was also defending TO. He's a tremendous, eccentric talent who wins football games. So what if he's weird.

I wasn't talking about his talent Pony. He's obviously a tremendous receiver...and an ***hole! And he is in no way an unselfish leader of men.

mgteich was also trying to tell Patriots fans we'd support him "if" he played for us. First, he'd never have the privaledge of wearing a Patriots uniform. Second, no one would take the crap he's spouted this year...his so-called "team-first" year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back