Welcome to PatsFans.com

Torture & Kill

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Remember the Muslim Criminal at the Abba Grabba Prison with Ladies Underwear on his head, we had to remember it, the "Sore Losing Bush Haters" wouldn't let us forget it, Pelosi weeped, Uncle Teddy was "deeply disturbed" (Teddy is a murderer) the NY Times had it on the front page for 6 months.

Now we have a poor hand wringing do-gooder who went to Iraq thinking he could talk "Love & Kisses" with the Terrorist Savages, they shot him dead and threw his body in the town dump.
    HAVE YOU NOTICED THE SILENCE FROM THE LEFT WING LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA, if you want to hear more you will have to go to FOX.

Source, The Drudge Report: (Not to be confused with the Nem Report)
    Faris al-Mehdawi and Ross Colvin
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - American hostage Tom Fox has been killed and his body, showing signs of torture, left at a garbage dump in Baghdad, police said on Saturday.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I knew the "nitpicking" would start, of course they reported on it, but do you see the WAILING, SCREAMING, SOBBING AND HYSTERICS THAT THE LIBERLAS WENT INTO OVER THE "DOG LEASH".

Uncle Teddy and his little band held a News Conference over the "Dog Leash" do you think Uncle Teddy will have a stroke over this one. They don't like to "Speak Up On It" because doing so may make Americans MAD at the Muslim Terrorists. (Keep an eye on this story), see if the Democrats will CONDEM the practice of torture on the slaughtering of the "Poor Do-Gooder"
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Ted Kennedy's eldest brother died when the plane he was flying, durning WW2, exploded in midair. The mission he was on was to fly it right into a German missle site as a kind of guided missle. The plan was for him to bail out shortly before impact, so he was certainly NOT a suicide bomber. They packed enough explosives into the plane so that even if it veered somewhat off course, the explosion was likely to still destroy the site. Of course that meant that the plane was more or less a powder keg with wings.

Is it at least possible that Kennedy doesn't actually love the terrorists; but that maybe he doesn't want anyone else's brother to die in an insanely dangerous mission?
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

If you continue to just ingest what Drudge, Savage, Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter and Limbaugh what they want you to hear, you truly believe what you write. This story was pretty put all over the press, pretty equally and I did not note any gaps. What do you want Kennedy to say?? Unfortunately, what happens in Abu Gharib and what happened to Tom Fox happens in the fog of war. This conflict has a lot of passion on the part of Muslims, what they did was obviously wrong, but as usual you beg the question and beg the issue. The issue here is we expect our country to act in a very humane way, what another country does is their method and business. I for one do not believe any violence we have perpetrated in Violence under the shield of whatever we call it, will give us any warm and fuzzy extreme Muslim responses.

BTW I check Drudge all the time(like to know how that part of the white house cartel spins everyday news) and the past couple of days he seems to be obsessed with rain in Phoenix and John McCains shortcomings, does not seem to spend a lot of time on Tom Fox. But will be first to report others shortcomings.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

It's too bad Uncle Teddy didn't have all this compassion for Mr/Mrs Kopechne's daughter "Mary Jo" when he staggered past several houses with telephones that might have saved her life when in fact all the drunken murdering pig wanted was to save his own skin (the famous Kennedy cover up, the fix)

Uncle Teddy isn't interested in anyone elses brother, Uncle Teddy is interested in "DESTROYING BUSH".

BUSH IS DOING SOMETHING KENNEDY CAN'T EVEN DO IN HIS WILDEST DREAMS, HE'S LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
  7. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're the kind of idiot who would cut off your own nose to spite your face. So what? You don't like Bush either.

As far as torture, the argument was always "we don't want to be like them".
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Bush dissapoints me on TWO things, (Muslims & The Seaports) (Illegal Aliens) but I approve of the war on terror, I approve of the Patriot Act, I approve of waging war on the Terrorist Muslims, they want us dead if we don't fight them they will slaughter thousands more of us, the Democrats HATRED for Bush makes them ignore that fact. I like Bush far more than any "Whiney Patronizing Liberal Democrat" that is now on the top of the "Haters List".

Torture, "we don't want to be like them" WHY ARE WE NOT CONDEMING THEM DAILEY, WHERE IS SEAN PENN WHEN YOU NEED HIM. Sean Penn & the Uncle Teddy gang considers ladies underwear torture, what the hell do they think about carving a screaming humans head off with steak knife, they never seem to mention it, (dog leash, dog leash, dog leash, dog leash)

Why do you call me names (Idiot) I never call you names even though I think your a f-cking liberal a ss hole.
  9. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why condemn them? We're already bombing the s--t out of them. But as American citizens we have the right to make demands (like don't torture) of our federal government. Guess what? Iraqi insurgents don't give a damn about our demands, but the a--holes in our Capitol better, because come elections we're gonna clean house.

I'm not here to make friends, Harry Boy, you post idiotic rants so regularly it makes you an bona fide idiot. One more time: i-d-i-o-t. Even where I agree with you, you manage to go off the deep end and sound like one of those nuts walking around Downtown Crossing with a megaphone talking about the end of the world. You don't stick to being serious and you're not funny enough to be anything else, and for some reason Uncle Teddy has to end up in every conversation you have, no matter how unrelated. You're disrespectful and insulting in everything you say, so it's a little too late to start crying about the tone I use with you. Think I'm a liberal a--hole? Fine.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Don'y get bent up Puj, just a little needle, :rocker: my wife says I'm an Idiot too.

When the far left NEO DEMS and Hollwood Liberals took the Democrats over I left, I would return tomorrow if the Party of the Forties & Fifties could come back, but we all know that will never happen. I still think kids should learn how to Read & Write before they learn how to put on a Condom and I think there should be a (Bride & Groom) at a wedding, not "Two Grooms" or "Two Brides", I don't like the new liberal democrat telling me who I should be bringing home to dinner, I don't like the new liberal democrat telling me I am NO GOOD because I am a White, Christian, Right Wing Conservative who believes in Common Sense, Law and Order, My Country, Straight Marriage, and Santa Claus.
    F-ck Liberalism.
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Believing in Santa Claus is pretty much how I had you summed up, too.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Thank you :bricks:

When the red fox barks at the moon, somewhere in the forest an Indian Maiden has been bitten on the thigh by a rabbitt.

John Fonda Kerry owns three SUV's.
  13. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm just curious... completely aside from it being stupid to say on your part, is that true?
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

2 in Colorado 1 on Nantucket, they carry his Ski's and Surfboards, when he was campainging he said they wer'nt his, he said they were Teresa's. He couldn't even tell the truth about his cars.
  15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Actually he owns a little more than this:

http://john-kerry.tonyspencer.com/john-kerry-environment-suv.htm

At last count, there were eight "family'' cars and SUVs, including the 1995 Suburban (15 mpg highway, 12 mpg city), a 1993 Land Rover Defender (12 mpg highway, 10 mpg city), a 1989 Jeep Cherokee (20 mpg highway, 16 mpg city), a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee (20 mpg highway, 15 mpg city), a 2001 Audi Allroad (21 mpg highway, 15 mpg city), a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser (25 mpg highway, 20 mpg city), a 1985 Dodge 600 Convertible (26 mpg highway, 23 mpg city), and a 2002 Chrysler 300M (26 mpg highway, 18 mpg city). Kerry, however, only owns up to the latter two.