PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 5 most hated teams in the NFL:2015 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Jests. Roger Goodells favorite team and our most hated
2. Colts. The softest. most whiney team besides the Ravens
3. Ravens Always have an excuse when they lose.
4. Broncos. Any team that has Peyton Manning as their QB is automatically included
5. Dolphins Those old Dolphins that are no longer relevant but they are like mosquitoes with their incesstant whine and wont stay away.

The fanbase is always a big reason to hate teams and this is so true for my list of hated NFL teams.

1A. Steelers
1B. Jets
3. Giants
4. Dolphins
5. Ravens

Almost made my list: Raiders, Colts. Raiders will be back on my list if they get good again. Colts aren't on my list right now because I love seeing the Pats play that soft team.

I don't really "hate" the Broncos today as most do. I can stomach a loss to them. I do want them to lose every single time they play but only because that's good for the Patriots. Don't really have any animosity to that organization or their fans. I hated them a lot more 15 years ago in the Shanny era because they loved to beat the Pats and that includes Shannon Sharpe and his "call the national guard" comments...

Last edited:
Whenever this subject comes up, I never understand how some people don't have the Giants in their top 5

1) a- Colts, b - Jets
2) Giants
3) Ravens
4) Broncos
5) Steelers

Last edited:
It's funny. Before this psi nonsense I had stopped caring about the colts. It was mainly a manning thing for me and most people I spoke with. I thought it was funny how colts fans still hated us and considered us a big rival when all the emotion was gone on my end. BUT then with this psi situation they have found a way to climb right back up on my most hated list. I pray brady plays until his mid to late 40's and stands in Lucks way for half of his career

Jets
Colts
Broncos/Ravens (tie)
Dolphins (I'll stop hating Miami when Shula dies)

1.- Ravens. Like the Jets but with talent. Fake tough guys. Whiny little *****es. Have grudging respect for Ozzie Newsome and his ability to assess talent/draft.
2- Jets. very close second. Neurotic fanbase that collectively went certifiably insane when Malcolm Butler intercepted the ball. Waaaay too much influence in NFL. The only thing that keeps them from #1 is their comical ineptness on the field.
3- Colts. Deflategate nontroversy. Utter hypocrisy for accusing any other team of gaming the system.
4- Steelers. Most obnoxious fanbase in the league. Also guilty of hypocrisy when criticizing Patriots.
5- Broncos. More hypocrites.

Honorable mention to Dolphins but I'll give Shula the benefit of the doubt that his disrespectful ramblings are caused by senility.

As for the Giants. Most Giant fans I know speak well of Belichick.

1.- Ravens. Like the Jets but with talent. Fake tough guys. Whiny little *****es. Have grudging respect for Ozzie Newsome and his ability to assess talent/draft.
2- Jets. very close second. Neurotic fanbase that collectively went certifiably insane when Malcolm Butler intercepted the ball. Waaaay too much influence in NFL. The only thing that keeps them from #1 is their comical ineptness on the field.
3- Colts. Deflategate nontroversy. Utter hypocrisy for accusing any other team of gaming the system.
4- Steelers. Most obnoxious fanbase in the league. Also guilty of hypocrisy when criticizing Patriots.
5- Broncos. More hypocrites.

Honorable mention to Dolphins but I'll give Shula the benefit of the doubt that his disrespectful ramblings are caused by senility.

As for the Giants. Most Giant fans I know speak well of Belichick.
Then you and I are speaking to different groups of Giants fans.

Then you and I are speaking to different groups of Giants fans.

Probably but he did spend over 10 years with the Giants so some of the more knowledgeable ones appreciate and respect his talent. NY sports fans typically range from likable dinguses (dingi ?) to overbearing, obnoxious loudmouths. I tend to befriend the former and avoid the latter.

Probably but he did spend over 10 years with the Giants so some of the more knowledgeable ones appreciate and respect his talent. NY sports fans typically range from likable dinguses (dingi ?) to overbearing, obnoxious loudmouths. I tend to befriend the former and avoid the latter.
My problem has been half of yours: I also try to avoid the latter, but I can't find the former.:)

Jets, Colts, and Ravens in any order you want.

Every SB I cheer for the AFC team except when it is one of those 3 teams. Well except when it has been the Ravens or Colts. Both cry about the 'unfairness' of things and both seem to need to give their opinions on everything.

Colts and then the Jets. No one else is anywhere close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back