Reaction score
Chicago
Denver
San Diego
Pats
Philadelphia

QB12

What's yours?

The Bears are OVER RATED. I know that the Patriots will beat them in the Razor.

1) Chicago
2) Indy
next three fill out the top 5
Denver
Pats
Seattle

Yeah Denver beat the Pats, but they lost to St. Louis. And I have no clue where Seattle is in relation to NE/Den

QB12 - Do you leave out Indy because of their opponents? Take a look at who the Eagles have played. At least Indy beat the Giants.

I leave out Indy because I haven't seen them improve from their Week 1 victory against the Giants, while Philadelphia clearly has, IMHO.

Indy would be #6 in my Top 5.

QB12

Kdo5 said:
The Bears are OVER RATED. I know that the Patriots will beat them in the Razor.

I posted last week that game would probably be moved to Sunday night. However, even if it remains a day game, can you just imagine the hype? Do you think Grossman could withstand the pressure of such a matchup?

QB12

Chicago
San Diego
Philadelphia
Atlanta
Denver
Indy
Baltimore

I'd put the Pats about 10th. About with Jacksonville, New Orleans, and St. Louis.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
1) Chicago

QB12 - Do you leave out Indy because of their opponents? Take a look at who the Eagles have played. At least Indy beat the Giants.

I have Indy @ 7 behind Chicago, San Diego, Philly, Denver, the Pats, and Baltimore and they'll stay there until they prove they can stop someone. In fact I think the bye week RB should put up a buck fifty on them this week, something to look into for fantasy purposes.

QB12 said:
Chicago
Denver
San Diego
Pats
Philadelphia

QB12

What's yours?

Denver
Philadelphia
Chicago
New England
Indianapolis

I dislike Indy as much as the next guy but through 5 weeks they are a top team. They've played two real opponents, Jax and NYG and beaten them both.

Lets look at some other teams:
Pats - L vs Den, W vs Cin
Ravens - W vs SD (Marty gave it away), L vs Den
Broncos - W vs NE, L vs St. L (I am unwilling to call the Ravens a real opponent)
Eagles - L vs NY, W vs Dal
Bolts - L vs Balt (not even a quality team IMO), W vs Pitt (not sure if they're a real opponent right now)
Falcons - W vs Car, L vs NO (though they didn't really have much chance in this one)

Now I'm approaching this as which teams have been the best through 5 weeks, not who will be the best at the end of the year. The Colts have done a great job to be undefeated at this point.

Last edited:
1. Bears
2. Colts
3. Chargers(I know they lost to Balt but this young team will only get better)
4. Broncos
5. Ravens

1-Chicago
2-Denver
3-Dolts
4-PATRIOTS
5-Baltimore

I put the Colts ahead of the Pats only because they are undefeated, but to be honest I uaven't seen anything for me to say that they are great. After beating the Pats and Baltimore last night I think right now they are a legitimate #2.

Jay

I put Chicago at the top and would put the rest in any order: Indy, Philly, Pats, Denver, maybe Baltimore. Everybody except Chicago has problems on one side of the ball; for us, Denver & Baltimore it's a sluggish offense (although ours has overall been less sluggish than theirs); for Indy and Philly their defenses haven't been great. I'd still like to see us beat a team convincingly that is known for a stout run defense before I put us at the top of the league. Beating Chicago on Thanksgiving weekend would be awesome.

1. Bears. Some people are calling them overrated but I don't think so. Nobody in the NFL has proven them to be anything but a dominant team thus far. Their D is scoring points and Grossman seems to have really matured into a gamer.

2. Patriots. The defense looks strong and the turnovers are starting to come in. A great running game is this team's strength and we all know that running wins in the postseason. Just look at what the Steelers did last year. Of course we also can't count out the Brady factor. Thus far this team has stayed relatively healthy, knock on wood, which was a big problem last year.

3. Chargers. Defense keys the Chargers and they outdefensed a strong Pittsburgh D. Rivers looks like he is coming around to becoming a very good QB. Marty had been handcuffing Rivers early on but he finally has the keys to the car. And what marvelous keys they are. With guys like LT and Gates to rely on, it'll be easy for Rivers to look good. Hard to see these guys not getting deep into the playoffs the way they are playing.

4. Eagles. The best team in the NFC is not the Seahawks, it's the Eagles. Mcnabb is having a dominant season. Philly is saying TO who. Reggie Brown and Donte Stallworth are stepping up. The defense is strong and Jimmy Johnson is calling aggressive plays that can victimize QBs, see one Drew Bledsoe for reference. This team will be a serious contender in the postseason.

5. Colts. I hate to put em in the top 5 since I think they really are overrated unlike Chicago. However they are 5-0 and have one of the best offenses in the league. Peyton Manning will likely lead his team to another 13 win season. But he always wilts in the playoffs. That's the only reason I can't put the Colts any higher. I think they will be exposed by great defenses of which they have faced none thus far. Not to mention they barely squeaked by a terrible Tennessee team that was starting a rookie QB for the first time.

1 - Chi
2 - Sd
3 - Den
4 - Ind
5 - Ne
6 - Cin
7 - Phi
8 - Bal

oh...i put 8...

QB12 said:
Chicago
Denver