PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 100 + lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list I wait for is the top 100 from Rick Gosselin. Unfortunately he doesn't release it until April -- but it's worth the wait. Probably the most accurate list of all the gurus...primarily due to his league-wide connections and team interviews, which gives him an insiders view of EXACTLY how NFL teams rate the prospects -- rather than his own personal opinions.

Your easy to please! :eason:

24 Beason 28.Spencer 60. Gonzalez 91. Durant
Not a bad day 1.
No CB's or S but if that's the way it fell it would be OK.

Gonzalez could be another Branch, I think he will go higher.

The best reference so far...

Here's a TOP 500 (can't ask for more than that). All the rankings are from nfldraftscout.com with optional rankings by position, which includes measurables along with projected rounds.

Last edited:
Re: The best reference so far...

Here's a TOP 500 (can't ask for more than that). All the rankings are from nfldraftscout.com with optional rankings by position, which includes measurables along with projected rounds.

I can't get it to come up, the link that is.

If you can get so every one can see it, here is an idea. Using all of the Patriots choices at the present time everyone does a mock. Only rule is that you can't pick a player that is rated higher than the pick #( At #24 you can't pick a player rated higher than #24 but you can pick anyone lower, ect,ect.)

Do it on a separate thread if you want to do it.:rocker:

Using all of the Patriots choices at the present time everyone does a mock. Only rule is that you can't pick a player that is rated higher than the pick #( At #24 you can't pick a player rated higher than #24 but you can pick anyone lower, ect,ect.)

Do it on a separate thread if you want to do it.:rocker:

But can you peek ahead? Pretty easy to pass on a 1st-round FS or ILB if you know that Josh Gattis and Stewart Bradley are ranked outside the top 100...

No, nfldraftscout.com is a premium site, but they've making their top 500 available for free on this site:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6421386

That is great.:rocker: Another reason this thread should be sticky.

If you, or someone else don't want to set up a "draft game" usuing that list, then I might tonight.

Maybe Patchick if she has the time?

That is great.:rocker: Another reason this thread should be sticky.

If you, or someone else don't want to set up a "draft game" using that list, then I might tonight.

Maybe Patchick if she has the time?

Be my guest to set up the "draft game"...and I agree -- can we please get this thread stickied?

Re: A 250 list...

Back to the top.

bump3.gif
bump3.gif
bump3.gif

If you look at the "drafttek" link that I had posted on 2/11, you will see that it has been updated. They also have a 7 round computer generated mock!

bump3.gif
bump3.gif
bump3.gif

If you look at the "drafttek" link that I had posted on 2/11, you will see that it has been updated. They also have a 7 round computer generated mock!

I clicked on the 7- round mock they have up. God is apparently a Patriots fan in their view.
24- Patrick Willis
28- Dwayne Bowe
60- Rufus Alexander
91- John Wendling
123- Brian Leonard
165- Ben Patrick TE Delaware
187- DeAndre Jackson CB Iowa St
219- Matt Trannon WR Mich St
Makes me warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. Can't wait to see who they add as our comp. picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes