Welcome to PatsFans.com

Top 10 liberal LIES

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, May 23, 2006.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 26 / -33

Ho Hum, same old **** different package... people like to categorize and believe what they want people to believe, this cannot be any further from the truth...but I suspect you know this, and continue to get mileage out of crap like this, kinda self fulfilling isn't it?? Reinforces what you are told to believe by all of your media outlets.

BTW if you really believe that the media is tilted toward the left, look at the rating for O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage and the rest of the crew. Drudge is the most frequented blog on the web, and the New York times tore apart the Clinton marriage yesterday. Look at the response when favorite son GWB avoided Viet Nam and how it cost Dan Rather. Look at the underreporting in the news about what is going on in the world, and look at how GWB is trying to control the press...enough said.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WOW!
    A list of liberal lies from "boycottliberalism.com"!
    How do they find out the truth so consistently?
    Thank gosh we have them protecting us from them.

4. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Maybe its because many of the American people are sick and tired of the pablum they see in the mainstream media and how they openly push a liberal agenda down America's throats.

Or maybe like liberals believe, we're all too stupid to know better and we need the left to show us the way to live a better more enlightened life.

Pass the kool aid!

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 26 / -33

It ain't about the kool aid the left is drinking, me thinks that the right is drinking more on the right, a lot of us take a drink from both..., but some folk really believe that everything is a left wing conspiracy and some believe it is a right wing conspiracy, thinking folks believe neither as there is mucho responsibility to split amongst everyone.

6. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +152 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

ELO, you should of not linked that. You should of pulled a NEMer and cut and pasted it, acted like it was your original thought, type in bold letters that it is fact.

7. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

I call bullsh!t!

8. The Gr8est

The Gr8est In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +27 / 1 / -0

From GJAJ15
    "Look at the underreporting in the news about what is going on in the world, and look at how GWB is trying to control the press...enough said."

A guy I work with recently left a job in Iraq that he got after retiring from 20 years in the U.S. Army. The job paid $120,000/yr but he left it after six months due to the risk to his life.

He pointed out how many contractors get killed over there and you hardly hear any mention of it in the news.

He is absolutely right, but soldiers deaths sure are loudly trumpeted in the media. Why is that? Could it be that soldiers' deaths make Bush look much worse than contractors' deaths?

The mainstream media couldn't possibly be trying to show the Iraq conflict in the worst light posssible could they?

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thats cool PFIEL...I feel that the truth is the truth, no matter where it comes from. If these ex-hippie libs try to pass it off as partisanism, it just exposes them as the brainwashed fools that they are.