PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 10 Hitters in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, Rodney is the dirty hitter, not I.

I herd today that during his stint with the Chargers, he racked up over $200,000 in fine money. What a prick, I hope he gets injured.
That's great! You wish malice on someone on someone else, but wonder why everyone around here thinks you're a dirtbag!

I think Eugene Wilson delivers some fierce hits, when he is healthy that is:)

Roy Williams and Sean Taylor?

WTF?

Williams has huge holes in his game, Taylor had a dreadful season last year, but objectively I have to say those two guys hit like thunderbolts. They are brutal.

Roy Williams and Sean Taylor agreed with they both are hard hitting players. But i thought the article was going to talk about players that actually can play the game and not just go for big hits.

Im sure if other guys like Merriman and Sanders wanted to hit harder they could but they at least choose not to suck at their positions.

I wouldn't say that either Williams or Taylor "suck" at their positons.

I wouldn't say that either Williams or Taylor "suck" at their positons.

Roy Williams might be one of the worst safties i have ever seen play and been labeled a star player.

I herd today that during his stint with the Chargers, he racked up over $200,000 in fine money. What a prick, I hope he gets injured.[/quote]

You are a total and complete *******. No true football fan HOPES a player gets hurt.

Better watch what you post here troll boy. You are on a short leash.

Be a man and take it back. Oh I forgot, your not man enough to pay your debts so how can you be man enough to apologize.

I herd today that during his stint with the Chargers, he racked up over $200,000 in fine money. What a prick, I hope he gets injured.[/quote]

You are a total and complete *******. No true football fan HOPES a player gets hurt.

Better watch what you post here troll boy. You are on a short leash.

Be a man and take it back. Oh I forgot, your not man enough to pay your debts so how can you be man enough to apologize.

Why do you call him a man when he has admitted hes still in Junior High School?

Roy Williams might be one of the worst safties i have ever seen play and been labeled a star player.

Definitely, he's arguably the worst coverage starting safety in the NFL.

Yeah, but they probably did not account for slugging percentage. Just kidding. Wanted to throw in some humor.

Truthfully, I am surprised that Leonard Little did not make the list. That is a headscracher. I do say keep an eye on Oshiomogo Atogwe in the near future. This kid is going into his third year, and I would not be shocked to see his name in this list maybe nextyear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down