PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 10 Free Agent Signings Of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
edzo44 said:
I think Rodnay Harrison should be on the list!!!

Thats right thank you San Diego Chargers and soon you will be making another team smile as well.

Considering he was playing in NFL Europe at one point, shouldn't Vinatieri be on this list?

That was one of the worst lists I have ever seen. Hard to argue with the top 5 but the bottom 5 were bad.

There is a guy named Mike Vrable who worked out pretty damn good as a FA pickup.

Thank you Steelers.

Yep.

But Rodney has a genuine claim to a spot, I think.

huskeralk said:
That was one of the worst lists I have ever seen. Hard to argue with the top 5 but the bottom 5 were bad.

Bryce Paup was a 3 time All-Pro and was named Defensive Player of the Year. Gannon led his team to the Super Bowl and was the NFL MVP. Those are bad selections? Why? Because they didn't play for the Patriots? Harrison should be on there though. That was a mistake.

patriotsrule said:
Those are bad selections? Why? Because they didn't play for the Patriots? Harrison should be on there though. That was a mistake.

It had nothing to do with them not playing for the Patriots. It was just that after number five, none of those players really blew me away. They were good but there has to be better than that. Please note that I have only been wrong about anything one time so just trust me.

huskeralk said:
It had nothing to do with them not playing for the Patriots. It was just that after number five, none of those players really blew me away. They were good but there has to be better than that. Please note that I have only been wrong about anything one time so just trust me.

and that time you thought you was wrong but you was right

pats60 said:
and that time you thought you was wrong but you was right

Well, that remains to be seen. Miguel knows alot but you never know...

drpatriot said:
Curtis Martin is #3.

Yes thats right Curtis Martin is #3 I was just saying the list is correct to have him on it.

edzo44 said:
I think Rodnay Harrison should be on the list!!!

I can't believe I just glanced at this again and noticed I spelled "Rodney" wrong!!!!! Great proofreading dimwit! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back