PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Too many dam tickets on ticket exchange!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
come on!!!! 14-0?? chance at histroy!!! what the hell is everyone doing???

i kind of like it. it gives hope that more people wont renew their season tix. (and i can upgrade mine!)

We FINALLY get ours next season... No more solo trucking it for me!! :rocker:

I'll be there tomorrow though... section 111 row 3. Hopefully troy catches his TD in the South EZ/Home side. I'll have a perfect view!

what the hell is everyone doing???

I'll take a stab: they're flying across the country to spend Christmas with their families. Or maybe grandma & grandpa are arriving at Logan on a 6:30 flight, which seemed reasonable enough when it was still a 1:00 game. A late game on 12/23 is just impossible for some folks, what can you do?

Looks like the Braintree Mall, Emerald Square Mall, Wrentham Village and all others within 200 or so miles will be filled with many men with long faces. The Patriots fans will be easy to spot tomorrow at the malls ... the miserable ones during gametime ... that is them.:p

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. Pepole complain for years how hard it is to get tickets to a patriots game. Suddenly they are available against an arch-rival. And, people whine.

Let me get this straight. Pepole complain for years how hard it is to get tickets to a patriots game. Suddenly they are available against an arch-rival. And, people whine.

Yep. I believe these are the same people who complain about the "red seats" and lack of noise at Gillette.

Yep. I believe these are the same people who complain about the "red seats" and lack of noise at Gillette.

all from the comfort of their couches. ;)

I directly benefited. A cousin and her boyfriend were gifted two tickets to tommorow's game but she didn't want to deal with the weather,...
Short story short, I'm going to tommorow's game thanks to less than pleasant conditions

all from the comfort of their couches. ;)

I would love to go to a Patriots game ... but in the rain vs HD at home ... not.;)

Pats fans are getting soft, which is fine by me. I was able to go to the Jets game and all I need is for a little crappy weather and I will be flying in for the AFCCG as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes