PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Too bad McNabb didn't do this with TO

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Tom Brady on instructing WRs:

Believe me, when you’re the quarterback and tell a receiver ‘Do it this way.’ The receiver knows that if he doesn’t do it that way, he’s not getting the ball. And everybody wants the ball, so they know if they’re doing the wrong way they’re not going to get it. I tell him how to do it, I tell them how I want it, and hopefully they do it that way. One guy who is like that is Deion. If I tell Deion ‘Do it this way’ it’s ‘Sure, no problem.’ The amazing thing is that he does it exactly how I want him to do it the first time. And he says things he wants from me –- ‘Put a little more on the ball, this is how I’m going to come out of this break, this is how I’m going to set this [defensive back] up, let the ball go earlier and I’ll get there.’ That’s after four years of working with Deion, we’re at that point. Six years after working with Troy. So those guys who come in – whether it’s Reche [Caldwell] or Chad [Jackson] – that’s the kind of speed, we have to try to acelerate that process as fast as you can because you don’t have five years.â€

he would've been cut the first time he got up in TB's face.

that just would not have worked.

should be entertaining year for Dallas fans...GET YOUR POPCORN READY:cool:

Last edited:
the taildragger said:

I think you're right. I doubt Bledsoe will roll over and wag his tail like McNabb did. There are certain to be shouting matches on the sidelines. My money is on Drew.

my money is on parcells

Glenn+TO+Bledsoe+JerryJ+Coach Bill= Only NFL team with more psychologists then trainers! :D

the taildragger said:

What's the over/under on how many games into the regular season until there's a major blowup...I'm going for 7...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back