PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Romo

Status
Not open for further replies.

National Sports Advisors

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I just realized this but the guy is already 27 years old even though this is just his 2nd season starting for the Cowboys. To put things in perspective, Brady was winning his 3rd super bowl when he was just 27 years old. I can't stand the Cowboys and Tony Romo so I was happy to find this out since a couple of my Cowboy friends think that Romo is just as good as Brady. :rolleyes:

I just realized this but the guy is already 27 years old even though this is just his 2nd season starting for the Cowboys. To put things in perspective, Brady was winning his 3rd super bowl when he was just 27 years old. I can't stand the Cowboys and Tony Romo so I was happy to find this out since a couple of my Cowboy friends think that Romo is just as good as Brady. :rolleyes:

Romo is not near as good as Brady. However, Romo is certainly playing far above average.

imagine if Brady had owens, crayton, whitton, barber and jones...during his 1st season with pats !

If you want to drive Dallas fans nuts tell them Roethlisberger is better than Romo it really makes them nuts. The opposite will work equally as well on Pitt fans.

The only people that think Romo is better than Brady are Cowboy fans. Seriously, of the 2 QB's playing at Texas Stadium on October 14th, which one clearly stood out as superior?

I can't stand the Cowboys and Tony Romo so I was happy to find this out since a couple of my Cowboy friends think that Romo is just as good as Brady. :rolleyes:

I used to want the Pokes to lose. Romo is kind of a goober, TO is mentally unstable, Crayton is delusional, the coach is manic-depressive and the owner is an egomaniac. But now, I want them to win every game until the Super Bowl. Having them get their hopes sky-high only to suffer a soul-breaking blowout loss in the Super Bowl is the only scenario that will satisfy me now.

Can you imagine that sideline scene? Romo with his goofy "gawsh, this isn't good" smile with backwards cap on...TO going player to player yelling profanities at them...Wade openly weeping...Jerry Jones cutting players in the 4th quarter. This must happen.

imagine if Brady had owens, crayton, whitton, barber and jones...during his 1st season with pats !

Crayton and Jones are JAGS. Crayton would be the 4th receiver on our team and Jones might start ahead of Glass, but that's not saying much. Romo, Barber, Owens, and Whitten are players though. I love Barber. A tough SOB that loves contact.

I used to want the Pokes to lose. Romo is kind of a goober, TO is mentally unstable, Crayton is delusional, the coach is manic-depressive and the owner is an egomaniac. But now, I want them to win every game until the Super Bowl. Having them get their hopes sky-high only to suffer a soul-breaking blowout loss in the Super Bowl is the only scenario that will satisfy me now.

Can you imagine that sideline scene? Romo with his goofy "gawsh, this isn't good" smile with backwards cap on...TO going player to player yelling profanities at them...Wade openly weeping...Jerry Jones cutting players in the 4th quarter. This must happen.

Make it so Belichick, make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back