Welcome to PatsFans.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I just realized this but the guy is already 27 years old even though this is just his 2nd season starting for the Cowboys. To put things in perspective, Brady was winning his 3rd super bowl when he was just 27 years old. I can't stand the Cowboys and Tony Romo so I was happy to find this out since a couple of my Cowboy friends think that Romo is just as good as Brady. :rolleyes:

2. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Romo is not near as good as Brady. However, Romo is certainly playing far above average.

3. nowayback

nowayback Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

imagine if Brady had owens, crayton, whitton, barber and jones...during his 1st season with pats !

4. everlong

everlong Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -1

#12 Jersey

If you want to drive Dallas fans nuts tell them Roethlisberger is better than Romo it really makes them nuts. The opposite will work equally as well on Pitt fans.

5. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The only people that think Romo is better than Brady are Cowboy fans. Seriously, of the 2 QB's playing at Texas Stadium on October 14th, which one clearly stood out as superior?

6. Metaphors

Metaphors In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I used to want the Pokes to lose. Romo is kind of a goober, TO is mentally unstable, Crayton is delusional, the coach is manic-depressive and the owner is an egomaniac. But now, I want them to win every game until the Super Bowl. Having them get their hopes sky-high only to suffer a soul-breaking blowout loss in the Super Bowl is the only scenario that will satisfy me now.

Can you imagine that sideline scene? Romo with his goofy "gawsh, this isn't good" smile with backwards cap on...TO going player to player yelling profanities at them...Wade openly weeping...Jerry Jones cutting players in the 4th quarter. This must happen.

7. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Crayton and Jones are JAGS. Crayton would be the 4th receiver on our team and Jones might start ahead of Glass, but that's not saying much. Romo, Barber, Owens, and Whitten are players though. I love Barber. A tough SOB that loves contact.

8. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,045 / 26 / -17

Disable Jersey

Make it so Belichick, make it so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.