PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Romo is probably the biggest Seahawk fan this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I bet Romo wants Seattle to win more than the Seahawks staff,players and fans! ;)

Reason being that theres no better way to correct the blunder you did the previous year than to have another chance to right itself.

Remember the bobbled snap for the FG in the playoff game at Seattle last year that Romo screwed up with seconds to go which cost Dallas a chance to win last years Super Bowl.

You gotta think Romo is hoping he gets a chance to get that Monkey off his back....Not to mention that Seattle would be a more favorable matchup with Dallas than Green Bay.

Of course Romo's team has to do its share and beat the NY Giants

Last edited:
I personally blame the fumble on the footballs they were using (I'm sure few other people do).

In fact, the league had balls made with Tagliabu's signature on them. When Goodell became commish, he wanted balls with his signature on them. These footballs were made quicker and at a different time of year than they normally are. The result was that the bumps on the football were smaller, giving football players less of a grip. Also, water (and sweat) was more likely to cause the ball to be mis-handled.

My point is tangential to yours, but I felt like sharing =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back