PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Kornheiser=Genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleOption

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He quickly processed that fans in Pittsburgh want the Patriots to lose, and then made the intelligent decision to share his little story with a national audience, extrapolating that to everyone hating the Patriots. The man is a prodigy.

After this season, I hope MNF scraps the "A**hole of the Year" philosophy and gets a football guy to be the #3.

He quickly processed that fans in Pittsburgh want the Patriots to lose, and then made the intelligent decision to share his little story with a national audience, extrapolating that to everyone hating the Patriots. The man is a prodigy.

After this season, I hope MNF scraps the "A**hole of the Year" philosophy and gets a football guy to be the #3.

I was kind of hoping Jaws would push him out of the booth and down into the luxury boxes or wherever else he lands.

Every village has to have an idiot and Cornhead is the media's. Calling BB "evil", "arrogant", "smug". You would think he was describing himself.

What a moron!

The man is a buffoon and as TG is a cowgirl's avatar says, he brings NOTHING to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes